Reviews for Giving Up and Changing Mind
Man I have read this fanfic about... infinite times! Love it. I have actually committed so many of the lines to memory. You are an amazing writer and I hope you write many many more fanfics on Harry Potter and James. Give Sirius a hug for me and u get a whole table of brownies ( share them with Sirius tho)
PadfootAndProngs394 chapter 13 . 7/12
Wow! Loved it! I just love Jilly too much! And this is SO sweet! The whole story is...
Coincidentally I am fasting. Reading this story five years after this was updated wow.
xMarauderGirlx chapter 13 . 4/26
Please go on, A chapter, maybe two small ones. Please one more. I love it!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/21/2016
Isn't this like the best chapter tbh?
Guest chapter 10 . 4/21/2016
This is such an amazing book tbh..! I was shocked in the last few chapters when I read the intro and realized that it got only a few reviews..! This surely is amazing :D
Guest chapter 13 . 2/2/2016
Loved the story sooo much ! Would love to see more of ur lily and james
Chaos'Daugther chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
mr jordan ,lee jordan I the connection
spiritphire chapter 13 . 8/23/2015
I loved this chapter . You did an amazing job.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Sounds interesting enough. However, there are grammatical and spelling errors and some sentence constructions are rather confusing. The style in which this is written is rather off-putting. BUT this is your first fanfic right? So it is entirely to be expected :) Practice really makes perfect when writing and I recently read one of your newer fics and your writing style has improved. So good job :) I will give this fic a chance as well :) Do not become sad okay this is just constructive criticism which in my opinion is a reader's obligation. I am sure you will be an amazing writer over time :)
arfcarrilho chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
Best. Story. Ever!
I'm in love :p
flower and prong chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Okay lily was just plain mean now
KelseyAlicia chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
very sweet and romantic and cool. It's fun and charming and not overdone. So good job! Love how you got Lily's kindness and James coolness perfectly. So good job!
Mzartha chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
its good
Guest chapter 13 . 2/27/2013
140 reviews! Cool story! Trip Sirius if possible. Bye!