Reviews for Giving Up and Changing Mind
Best fanfiction ever read
Acciopotterevans chapter 13 . 11/23/2017
I've lost count how many times I've had read this. Like ughhhh THE MOST FAVOURITE OF THE FAVOURITE... THE BEST FICS EVERRRRRR I LOVE IT SO MUCH IT HURTS!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/2/2017
Man I have read this fanfic about... infinite times! Love it. I have actually committed so many of the lines to memory. You are an amazing writer and I hope you write many many more fanfics on Harry Potter and James. Give Sirius a hug for me and u get a whole table of brownies ( share them with Sirius tho)
PadfootAndProngs394 chapter 13 . 7/12/2017
Wow! Loved it! I just love Jilly too much! And this is SO sweet! The whole story is...
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2017
Coincidentally I am fasting. Reading this story five years after this was updated wow.
xMarauderGirlx chapter 13 . 4/26/2017
Please go on, A chapter, maybe two small ones. Please one more. I love it!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/21/2016
Isn't this like the best chapter tbh?
Guest chapter 10 . 4/21/2016
This is such an amazing book tbh..! I was shocked in the last few chapters when I read the intro and realized that it got only a few reviews..! This surely is amazing :D
Guest chapter 13 . 2/2/2016
Loved the story sooo much ! Would love to see more of ur lily and james
Chaos'Daugther chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
mr jordan ,lee jordan I the connection
spiritphire chapter 13 . 8/23/2015
I loved this chapter . You did an amazing job.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Sounds interesting enough. However, there are grammatical and spelling errors and some sentence constructions are rather confusing. The style in which this is written is rather off-putting. BUT this is your first fanfic right? So it is entirely to be expected :) Practice really makes perfect when writing and I recently read one of your newer fics and your writing style has improved. So good job :) I will give this fic a chance as well :) Do not become sad okay this is just constructive criticism which in my opinion is a reader's obligation. I am sure you will be an amazing writer over time :)
arfcarrilho chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
Best. Story. Ever!
I'm in love :p
flower and prong chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Okay lily was just plain mean now
KelseyAlicia chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
very sweet and romantic and cool. It's fun and charming and not overdone. So good job! Love how you got Lily's kindness and James coolness perfectly. So good job!