Reviews for Forgetting is Harder
M.Hiccup chapter 1 . 3/7
Oh... :'(
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
*sob, sob...*
Beautiful and heart wrenching...
Purple Duskywing chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Oh, I'm so sad now! But I love the occasional sad story, and this is so nicely written. I love how everyone is aged realistically; it would be interesting if the movie writers did that. Sid's peaceful death was heartbreaking, but at the same time, it made me smile.
Lottielue1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Heartbreaking is the only way to describe this story. But when you think about it it's true. In continental drift Diego had to be nearing 20. I mean Peaches looked to be a teenager herself so if he was three in the first film he'd still have been 17/18 years of age. Sid would have been older but I think he'd have lived longer than Manny just because I always thought Manny was the eldest of course it wouldn't have worked that way in the story... it's sad with what happened to Crash and Eddie but it would have been common.

A lovely story and you wrote it soo well. Thanks for sharing :)
TheSoliloquy chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Oh wow, that was absolutely amazing. I especially loved Manny and Sid's reactions to Diego's death- the characterization was spot on. Bravo, pal, brought tears to me eyes :'(
dfghjkjhutfgrdhjk chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Oh, this made me cry. It really did. :( I feel so sad, now. But your writing style is truly flawless and wonderful.
Buckrocks -READ PROFILE chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
do you always do stories that are this sad?

no offence but i don't like this fanfic. it's sad.
GirlFromNorth chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Umm, can I use the excuse that kids are allowed to cry?.. .'cause this made me crack up... Geez, it should be rules against writing things like this...*sniff*

You're an amazing writer, so keep going on with these fanfictions!
mwang chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
THANKS A LOT NOW I'M GONNA END UP WITH DEPRESSION! and i won the happiest person on earth award once! WAAAAAAAAH!
thelonemongrel chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
this is actually incredible...

i brought me close to tears, this is so well written!

Sid's death was the one that really got to me, as it felt so...well, realistic...i think i have to go watch a happy film now, just to counterbalance this sadness...very well done indeed :)
FemaleJester1212 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
*Sniff* *Sniff* Aw! This was so sad,it's so good! I sang the song:"My immortal" by evanescence in my head. And it almost made me tear up. You did a good job,Dracori. And I'm going to read one of my stories or one of the other stories to cheer me up.
MARACHI 97 3 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
wow... this actually made me tear up a bit. especially the part were diego died! (T.T) this was very well written and keep up the good work!
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I hate the fact that I'm crying. Great job in keeping it realistic-and I mean that in every sense of the word-and oh, that last line. Tore my heart out.
FluffyBiscuits chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Man, this was sad. It's a good fic but it is sad. You are right. I need to read something that will cheer me up. Don't worry about if you made the animal age realistically or not. Heck, the movies sure as heck weren't realistic so I don't so why writers need to worry about it then.
PhantomWriter2.0 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Wow, I cried almost the whole time I was reading it. I've read some stories with the same idea, but none of them compare to this. The emotion and the realism of their deaths is inspirational. A beautiful, yet sad story. I believe you were very close, if not exact, about their ages and lifespans.