Reviews for Forbidden Bonds
leafstone chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
great story.
Srylanna chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Please, please, pretty please return to this one when you get the time. I know it's been three years since the last update, but I'm really interested in this storyline.
CherryBlossom chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
I know it has been a while, but please continue. You are a great and talented writer. I am eager for you to finish your stories. Please, find the time and complete your amzing pieces of writing. Thank you.
Parpallee chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Sweet and very innovating.. I find the story line to my liking. Please do update soon.
Aki-Whose name has been stolen chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Ohhh, now this a plothole left unexplored! Continue! Really like it! Very original! And as always, I have no complaints regarding your brilliant style of writing.
willam and jack and jake chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
nice i can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Sleepyreader319 chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
I love it! Update soon!
MLGreen4life chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
So good! Update soon!
bad-addiction chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
wow!

This is a very interesting story.

I thought this was a second-chance-Team7 fic.

I really want to know how you'll tie up the fic.

Will you be following the Naruto storyline or get them to do something else?

And the way it's written. It gives you enough but not too much information to ruin the surprise.

Even though it's an AU you've got the characters right. (well we could assume Minato having a sense of humour esp if he spent time with The Frog-Hermit).

I love how you've connected the other characters in there too.

Very interesting how you've portrayed the Sand-Kage. Even though there was not much to know of him, he seems similar to the recent manga version.

Seriously please continue this.
prinsesita100 chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
me parese interesante la historia esperfo que actualises pronto :D

esta va a mis historias favoritas jeje

bye
The 8th Stone chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
Sasuke should have recognized Sakura.
Kuzosama chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
Holy mother... That was epic.

However, something confuses me. Sasuke (before the flashback) refers to himself with the adjective adolescence - yet the flashback says "15 years prior"... Does that not mean that he's 20 now, and no longer an adolescent?

Anyway. Again, the thing you did with parallels and contrasts is really awesome. At first one would think that what occurred was similar to canon (joining Oto, training with Itachi) - then you bring in the contrast.

It really changes everything your audience has read earlier.

Anyway. As usual, pretty epic.

Looking forward to reading the next one, and since it seems that this story might be on hiatus or even abandoned, I'll save that for tomorrow. :)