Reviews for A Long, Hard Road
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Yes! :D SasuKarin fo Eva! xD Good job (:
TheSillyFrog chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Wow that was really really nice to read. I loved it. It's nice to read about a serious and realistic Karin for once.
Nolan chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
one word SQUEAL!
GeishaKitten chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
beautiful and well written SasuKarin story, keep up the good work XD
Missy chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This is one of the best Karin/Sasuke fic's i've T or job! :-)
greensapphire chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
wow...

this story gives the SasuKarin relationship in a different light and its something that you really represented with this ficcy a relationship where it may have taken many obstacles to realize that they pretty much need eaach other in order to move forward

I was thinking they would go back to Konoha but then taht wouldn't be agood idea.

Karin is very mature here and I like it, and Sasuke you really kept him in charcater.

I really enjoyed this fantatsic story _

aww they're ging to have alil girl im pretty sure they will name her Mikoto after Sasuke's mom
NeuviemeCiel chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
dkjsfoie! I'm speechless! This-was-fantastic. I got a tear in my eye! Seriously, WOW. sdfjse!

I still need to come back to my senses. xD

This was really, well, I'm in lack of words. I just could feel it, when you mentioned Juugo's head I just could so picture it. Suigetsu staying behind, Karin determination to go through it, Sasuke's guilt. It was just... AR!

Their relationship didn't seemed rushed or artificial, it just seemed to be the way it should be. Writing that kind of Sasuke, that good is the hell of a thing.

Angry Sasuke was wonderful too.

kljdfe!

I don't seem to be able to produce better. xD dslfkoe!
Lal chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I really enjoyed this. I think Karin is an interesting character and I'm always on the lookout for fanfics focusing on her. You got Sasuke's character spot on, and you made Karin feel incredibly real and strong and fragile all at the same time.

Loved it 3