Reviews for Circles and Cracks, Stars and Scars
JustDanny chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Woah. This is wonderful, and Nakatsu's so sweet.
zohreyha chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I like your version _ I think there needs to be more Nakatsu x Mizuki stories. Maybe I should quit complaining and get busy and write one.

Thanks for sharing!
Silverneko9lives0 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I love this pairing so much! I know that it's inevitable: Sano and Mizuki are going to end up with eachother, but I just can't STAND Sano! Nakatsu all the way!
SRoni chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Wow. Okay, while I read quite a bit of Hana Kimi fanfiction, mostly because it is my guilty pleasure, I have to say this is the first one that I don't think to myself while reading, "I'd change this or that". This was very well done, all sharp angles and cutting glass, and then you reach the end, and you think that you're going to be cut even more, and instead the glass is pulled out and the cut gets bandaged, with two sentences.

I loved this, I really did. The imagery used, the phrasings. The line about the cracks and lately too many things have fallen through. That line was brilliant.

Thank you for a very well done glimpse into Nakatsu's mind, and what could have easily happened. I'd love to read more.
xYama-chanx chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Awe such a kawaii and pretty one-shot Teehee, I actually appear to have a spot for Nakatsu/Mizuki as well, though Mizuki/Sano is mostly embedded in my mind for a while-nonetheless, I absolutely love both, and love this one-shot! DD Make more, and keep up the marvelous work! so touching... .

Have a great summer (ugh, the bugs and bees are so irritating right now :/ P)! :)

Coconut goodness, xYama-chanx