Reviews for Integrity
Spockologist chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Oh, Spock! I imagined he looked a bit scared. And we all know how adorable he looked in the movie at that point.

Your Uhura & Spock are so cute together!

I've never been a huge Uhura fan (Bring back the Nurse Chapel romance!) But this is making me want to change my mind..

Thanks for the good story!
Linstock chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
“physical assurance of mutual affection and appreciation” your spock does have a way with words. “his lips were pliable beneath hers, pressing and grasping back into her kiss” and a way with his kiss too *sigh* Well done exciting , unexpected and entertaining.
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Whoo! Great story! loved it. :]
ToughSpirit chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
This was a really fulfilling ONE-SHOT. I loved it was so good, really great job, honestly. It had everything a full length fic would have: adventure, Romance, Fun. Really good.
DiscoUnicorn chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I love it! It's too cute. It made me nervous then giddy. Well done!
Dearland chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Nicely done
AtanaM chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Lovely story... thank you for sharing.
coocoohachoo chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Good story!
carsonsgirl chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Unique and interesting scene - some post-loss-of-Vulcan therapy for Spock (but without any unnecessary melodrama or overemphasis of this point). Well done! :)
teaberryva chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Very nice, well-written, good characterization. I don't know if Scotty would be so foolish, but then I'm heavily influenced my TOS Mr. Scott. The new version is much more. . . impulsive, I suppose, at least in some ways. And you needed someone plausible.

I look forward to reading more! Thank you for sharing your talent.
Gwen Kathleen chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Great beginning! Who doesn't love a confidently heroic Spock battling an inhuman enemy, saving lives and modestly accepting a reward from the fair damsel, Nyota by kissing her 'out loud', so to speak? Loved it and looking forward to more!

Thank you for sharing your story with us!