Reviews for Needle and Thread
dadby chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Awww that was sweet! Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
dandelion379 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Woah, woah, I was speechless. I really was. I mean, I didn't expect it to turn out this way. Don't get me wrong, it is good and all. And I love it more than the version I-expected-to-be :)

This story is totally great! I thought Annabeth was gonna mess Percy's jeans up, you know, she did sound nervous and she shoved his jeans under her bed, typical right? But instead of that, she not only mended it perfectly, but also did such sweet thing! Aww (girly, I know right)...

"We both couldn't help but to laugh." Oh and this should be "We both couldn't help but laugh.".

The dealing-with-Mom part was cool, too. Haha, lucky for Percy. He's a pretty good liar :P

Good work! Please write more. Your stories are really good to read. :)
C-Nuggets N.L chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I love it! This is amazing! :D
Thalico chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
so cute!
Friends Are Like Potatoes chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
That was a great story Crickett9! Keep up the great work!
BlackMorale chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
That was so cute
Adonai63 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aww. That was so sweet.
221b-whovian chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
OH,that is really cute and amazing.
percabeth777 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This was great! Extemly IC! I love you're writing style! This story really reflected percabeth as a whole, and I love how the jeans were suddenly the most valuable thing in the world to Percy after Annabeth had left her mark on them. It's really rare to find well-written percabeth post TLO fics, so I'm really glad you wrote this! Oh and, I really loved this line: "She laughed- a sound I didn’t hear that often, but could play over and over in my head without getting tired of it." Very cute! Hope you do more PJO fics!
Laughing-like-Bells chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
That was an awesome story! Great job! :D

Your friend,

Bells
dancechick307 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
wow this was very good! Percy and Annabeth were completely in character and your writing flowed together nicely!

Plus it was also very cute! :P

Amazing work!

:)Sherisa
breezered chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Very sweet! Love it!
Zeusgal13 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Omgs! This was the cutest story I've read today! I loved it! Well done! :D

Zeusgal13
percabethgirl13 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Very sweet and well written! Loved the ending!