Reviews for Roy's Teddy Bear
TheCookieLover chapter 1 . 8/19
This was adorable and just made me squee with feels!
pero santa madre! es tan hermoso y bonito y y y... es simplemente perfecto! te amo! 3
Annie Armstrong chapter 1 . 6/8
Hello! I'm writing a review that has been passed on by the Armstrong family for GENERATIONS! I know this is a one-shot, but I'd love to see their reactions when they wake up. It would also be great to see what happens to Maes, if they find out he took pictures. Here is a goodbye that has been passed on by the Armstrong family for GENERATIONS!
Kate chapter 1 . 6/3
Omg...I love this story its funny and so cute. Well done
Monsterlover528 chapter 1 . 4/16
It was a great story and even reading it a seventh time it still doesn't get old. I love how you added Maes into the mix as he is always fun and kind. Keep up all the good work.
Scuro-chan chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This is adorable. I don't know what else to say.
Maddie chapter 1 . 6/2/2014

Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Maes is such a good friend about roy being happy and in love that Elisia pictures could wait that's a true best friend and a sap about love;)
Chibi-Sen1124 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
It's impossible to describe how freaking cute this story was. I could not stop squealing and giggling like an idiot throughout the fluffy parts. I really loved your story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
ya! maes blackmail them! XD
Rainy Meadows chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Yeah, Hughes. REAL important.

This story was straight up adorable from beginning to end.
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
That was his m0st important cause? Why am I not surprised?
otaku03 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Aaaaw :3 ... roy's so adorable ! And his teddy too!
Love this one shot! Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
hughes has some very important bussiness(pictures)to discuss with roy. so cute and now hughes has new pictures.
ferbfletcherlover chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
awww.. how i love maes and his passion for her daughter,elicia :))) tsk,official business :)) weee! cute royza :3
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »