Reviews for Roy's Teddy Bear
Monsterlover528 chapter 1 . 4/16
It was a great story and even reading it a seventh time it still doesn't get old. I love how you added Maes into the mix as he is always fun and kind. Keep up all the good work.
Scuro-chan chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This is adorable. I don't know what else to say.
Maddie chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
FUCKING PERFECT

ALSO TH IMPORTANT THING WAS PICS OF HIS DAUGHTER I'M CRYINT
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Maes is such a good friend about roy being happy and in love that Elisia pictures could wait that's a true best friend and a sap about love;)
Chibi-Sen1124 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
It's impossible to describe how freaking cute this story was. I could not stop squealing and giggling like an idiot throughout the fluffy parts. I really loved your story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
ya! maes blackmail them! XD
Rainy Meadows chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Yeah, Hughes. REAL important.

This story was straight up adorable from beginning to end.
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
That was his m0st important cause? Why am I not surprised?
otaku03 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Aaaaw :3 ... roy's so adorable ! And his teddy too!
Love this one shot! Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
hughes has some very important bussiness(pictures)to discuss with roy. so cute and now hughes has new pictures.
ferbfletcherlover chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
awww.. how i love maes and his passion for her daughter,elicia :))) tsk,official business :)) weee! cute royza :3
bleachcrazyass chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Showing Roy the latest pictures of his riding a bike for the first time is the important thing?
OwlCookies XD chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Oh hughes. U wont let Roy live tht down wont u xD
ThatGirl35 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Kawaii!
Radon65 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Aw... That was really sweet. I especially liked when he said he didn't want to spend the night alone and Riza was really affected... Lovely. And I thought Hughes' definition of important might be different than most people's...!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »