Reviews for Rain
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Dean thought that was a pretty lame story.

The very essence of Dean
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Hi, I know this has been some time in coming but, you see, i don't usually read weechester fics, i don't know why, but i just have this thing in my head that says don't read them, but then, tonight, i was feeling a little more than bored and found this in my inbox and thought i may as well give it a go. Of course, you know what you've done now don't you. You made me like it. Actually i loved it, loved the cuteness of it, loved Dean still being the best big brother in the world even when he's a small child and Sam, even as young as he is thinking his brothers the best.

The baseball story was a real winner.

Thanks for this, you've converted me into a lover of weechester fics as well as all the rest now. x
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I love the disclaimer btw, very nice! LOL

"the ghost of the old baker who flung loaves of bread at them like weapons"

LOL LOL LOL!

nice! I would LOVE to see THAT on the show! LOL...

aw! that's so cute! I love it! :D

great job! :D
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Dean's not gonna call him shrimp for much longer... That was such a cute ficlet. WRITE ON! (

also...i LOVE your user name...
Tobi'sgoodgirllovesSasuSaku chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Aw, that's so cute! I really love litte Dean as a big brother. He's so cute and precious and I just wanna pinch his cheeks!(glomps little Dean)I have a problem with the little people. I really do. Here's a cookie for such a cute little story!(gives you giant cookie in the shape of Little Dean)Yeah, I know I contradicted myself. And I like the baseball idea. Makes way more sense than the bowling one, since I could never really explain the lightning.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
"Like the ghost of the old baker who flung loaves of bread at them like weapons. Oh, yeah, that was scary."

You capture Dean's attitude really well. Lol, that is a funny picture...somehow, bread just doesn't sound all that threatening, lol.

"I am so good, Dean thought as he kept killing the alien invaders with his electronic gun. I am so ready for hunting the beasties."

I love the idea of Dean practicing his aim hunting aliens. :D

"Although John didn't like the idea of Sammy still sleeping with a stuffed animal. In Dean's mind, Sammy was still 8 years old. Let him be a child as long as he can be."

That's a heartbreaking thought. I love that even though Dean's not much older, he never thinks of himself that way.

"Another bolt of lightning made Dean jump. I think I just saw my brain."

Lol, we've had a few storms like that here lately.

""Well, there's a baseball game going on in heaven. God is the umpire. And, whenever someone hits a homerun, we can hear it. Thunder. And God is so pleased with the homerun that he shoots fireworks. That's the lightning."

"What about the rain?"

"The losing team are made up of sore losers, and they cry whenever someone on the opposing team hits a homerun.""

I really like that explanation. :)

This is a very sweet one-shot. Incredible work as always! :)

Ani-maniac494
killawulf chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Aww! That's adorable!
Kwinchester001 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I love weechester stories, and this one was really good to read!

It felt like I was in that room with them, like I could actually see and hear the lightenings! Really scared!

Nice work, it was really good and well written!