Reviews for The Other Side of the Moon Edward s New Moon
lquin chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Just setting up my setting to get story alerts when you post future chapters!
lquin chapter 7 . 11/7/2009
Excellent Writing! You've done a good job with this story - looking forward to future chapters!
Idyss chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Seriously sis...u have to STOP using the word TUMMY! I feel like i went into an episode of Barney...sorry! love u!
magicangel6 chapter 6 . 10/5/2009
I really like this story too. I love Edwards point of view. you describe his mood so perfectly - the despair, the sadness.

well done :)
JulioHumbertoCerda chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
... great work! you made your own this characters, would love to read more of your work
NeverTrustADuck chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
Oh my! I loved it! :) Nice touch to add how Victoria learned about the Cullens, and I think you tapped into Edward's mood pretty well; love the angst ;)

I'm gonna be excited to read the next chapter :) And.. I'm gonna check out Solar Flare :) ..'cause studying is boring ;) hehe

Meg Fiction chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
that was good.

u write edwards pov well

i cant wait to
NeverTrustADuck chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
Loved it. Simply loved it. So f-ing heart breaking, and I understand it proved difficult to write - all that agony. I'm holding tight for the next chapter ) Keep up the good work, girl!

CinnamonKitty chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
I am glad you are writing this view of the story. I look forward to the next chapter!

Great job!
vivi chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
i just loved!
NeverTrustADuck chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
Just needed to tell you that I absolutely love your take on New Moon (E's POV). I can't wait to read the rest! D

vix2020 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This was very nicely done. Your version of Edward's voice is refined and genuine. I really liked this. Good job. :)
CULLEN ME CRAZY chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Great so far, what else you got!