Reviews for Songs for a New World
QueenOfThePride chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I just... This story. It was perfect. And I was crying everywhere.
I couldn't help but laugh imagining Germany and Italy with a little replacement for Spain
The ending was fantastic. I was crying when I heard Finland was gone but Sweden wasn't then you go and bring in a little Finland and it was so bittersweet.
Leocht chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Yaaay! I need more of this and The Sea Cook!
indigoshift13 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
DidIi mention that I love you? This one actually did make me cry, as did its predecesor, I love it. I love them both.
Carmine Rogue chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Dude... you don't how I much I love this and "Avalon" TT_TT I swear, this has GOT to be one of the better Hetalia fics out there, (maybe even the best!~).

Very touching story! But I think the thing that got me the most(but it was VERY hard to decide,mindyou X( ) was when Italy said Romano and Spain died. I just love those two so it's really heartbreaking that they had to go like that :( . But at least they're together right?
AliesEve chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
This is like, so heartwarming! XD You totally did a good job on depicting the nations' grief! The last part was especially cute too :D

I just hope Ivan calms down or something, with something like having a nation to take care of too.

P.S. You Rock! :D
bbissocute chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Oh Francis, I love you so much don't die! XC Wonderful job, once again. Promise of hope, lovely ending. So very sad, though. Keep up the great work.
Servant of Anubis chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Ah, I was wondering what you were going to do about Russia... Da, I don't think he'd do well if Ukraine and Belarus were gone. Hey, at least he can grow sunflowers at his place now, right? ... Yeah, like that makes everything better...

Well done, if rather depressing. ;
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
...d'aw...

So bittersweet...but more on the sweet side -
Keiko Sahara chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
This made me bawl out crying. I especially lost it when this sentence came up:

'Nii-san got to be with Spain-san. They went together, holding hands and smiling all the way.'

It was heartbreaking. I love both Italys and it was so touching how Romano and Spain went out together.

And the song I was listenig to didn't help ethier, 'What are you looking for by sick puppies' It matched everything.

I was ecspecailly crying about France. I love France, and to see him...like that...(crys again)

So, in the end of your story, you said you wrote this to: 'It's my way of opening this timeline up so other people can play in it, should they so choose.'

Does that mean we can write our own story with a made up Nation replacing a former nation? I would love to do one about France, he does die right? (Sobs again)
Iaveina chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Aw, ADORABLE!

I love it!
Jazka chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
That was good. I can't believe you let three of my fave characters die though (Norway, Iceland and Finland). But there'll be other nation-tans to take their place, so it's okay.

~JazkaStar~
Koratah chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I just got done reading "Avalon"(and just got done crying, mind you) and was overjoyed when I found this. I started reading it and immediately started crying again, getting to the point where I was hugging a pillow once I heard about Finland- great, amazing fic. I love your writing style- the end part with Sweden- it made me 'awh' and bawl my eyes out at the same time!

That's a sign of an awesome read. :
Kitsune Onna1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
*balwed like a baby every time someone was reviled gone*

*dabs eyes agian* Really need to stop that. *sniffles*
Lyra the Heretic chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Okay, Sweden at the end there? Talk about a tearjerking moment.

This timeline is really interesting, though. Brilliant idea.
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009