Reviews for Last Words
i'm crying
whhhhhyyyyyyy
this
:O
YOU MADE ME CRY! Dear God Mello why the f**k would you do that... never thought about it in this perspective. I'm so close to bawling right now its not even funny... *breaks down*
Anifan13 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
beingme4me chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This was absolutely fantastic and i cried so hard during the near/mello scene ;A;
Nami Child chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Oh... Mello isn't Russian... Keehl is not a Russian last name. I've lived in Russia for 13 years, I should know xD
Okay, I wrote that so I didn't have to say that I cried. But I did cry TT YOU HAVE NO IDEA.
SokkasFirstFangirl chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Amazing story :) I wish they all got to say goodbye in the actual series
Sweet Sour Insanity chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I loved it! I'm kinda happy every one's asleep right now becouse the last thing I need is to have to explain to my mum why I'm crying like an idiot in the middle of the night...
IAmInMyOwnLittleWorld chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Oh my! Yes, that did make me cry a little. I love it!
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
My god, I forgot I hadn't reviewed this...I'm sorry, because I'm pretty sure this is one of the most beautiful fics on this site.

I mean, I don't know what to say. I *always* say something.

Just, not one thing stood out, because everything was so perfect, so poignant, so sad...

Yes, tears.

Now whenever I go to this fountain (ironically in a cemetary) I can't help but picture this :( More tears...

Just...just so wonderful...all Mello's lines...Matt's...Matt's...*sobs*
RainingArrows chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Ok, first off, great story, rather sad but I still loved it. I epescially like the way you made Near and Matt's relationship a good one (in alot of the dn fanfics that I read people made Matt hate Near for some reason)

Second, are you serious that Mello is russian? I could have really sworn that he was German o.o

Am I wrong?
Mia chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Aww, you're more than welcome! Always glad to help :3

And keep on writing, I'd love to see more from you!
K-Danuve chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
This was great! I loved it! I thought you pulled Matt off quite well and L was perfect. Mello was Mello, but that was good. I love how you portrayed their friendships.
Thepuppiesarecute chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
that made me tear up... *sniff* well done
Mia chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Wonderful story, I loved reading it. You make the whole Mello/Near relationship so canon and the end almost brought me to tears ;_;

Just a quick note, though: 'Vergissmeinnicht' is only used for the flower. It's not an actual sentence used in the German language.

If you want Mello to say 'forget me not', it would be "Vergiss mich nicht."

Sorry for looking like a know-it-all, just thought you should know
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I'm glad I waited til morning to attempt this as my mind is firing on full throttle.

You gotta stop making me love the whole Mello/Near thing, whether it be in friendship or lovers or, as in this case, almost brotherly. It was beautifully written, and though you say you struggle writing Matt I think you walked it.

L was wonderful, the throwing a few tidbits of information at Near and allowing him to draw his own conclusions all the while guiding to keep him on course, is all very 'L' it's how we are introduced to him in the anime.

And Mello. My poor, sweet Mello. Even in death you maintain his fiery personality, though muted due to circumstance, wonderfully. I could sit and gush at you, however I won't and just settle in saying, As long as you continue to write, I shall continue to read and review... not much of an encouragment but meh, it's the best I have.

~VothSR