Reviews for King of Sex
iamladyliberty chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
very adorable, specifically the fantastic ending!

thanks for wiriting!
tresblessed chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I really enjoyed this story. I love how you describe the difference between making love and just having sex. The story was really sexy. I also like the part of the story where you explained 'drawing the line' and what the the line meant for Booth.
CamillaDeVille chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I loved this. The sexy and sweet combination was great!
pocofuoco chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This is a wonderful story! You took us through quite a ride through how Booth and Brennan came together! Beautiful writing!

Thanks for bringing this story to us :)
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Hi there,

Loved this one...very well done...

'What woman needs the king of sex when she has the god of love making in her bed?'...

SuchAGoodGirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Fantastic oneshot. Loved the wordplay you had going on when Booth was explaning to her. The burden on her shoulders, and literally holding the center.

And the line is a circle, meant to protect her. Wow. Hot fic AND gave me something to think about.
baerritosandtears chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
luv it! god of making love!aw i wish this is happened in the show!
irishleesh93 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I very much enjoyed that.

It was very good.

Lol The God of Love Making! I love that. :)
ILoveBooth chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Oh I loved it, I would like another chapter though because I want to know what happens next :)
LydiaR1984 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
That was brilliant - I love your stories! :)
sweet psychologist chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This was totally awesome. You captured the essence of B & B's love for each other beautifully. Please write more.
BxBforever chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Wow this is good!
crazeeria chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
WOW! This FF was absolutely without a doubt fantastic! I loved it sfm! beautifully done!
Wintersky17 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Whew...amazing! Loved this.
sasham29 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
this is the most spectacular fic i ever read! this was awesome! and congratulations for such a good imagination you have, and that you share with us..i really love!
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »