Reviews for I Will Come Back
BBauzzie chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
*clenches fists as fire ignites behind me* whythehellhasthisnotbeencontinuediwanttoseemoredam mmit. UPDATE.
Yanase chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I WAITED FOR 5 YEARS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
Maj156 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I loved it! You have to update soon. I need to know what happens.
iBiteToDeath chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
THAT WAS REALLY GOOD. DO WANT TO READ MORE. 8D
raised-perdition chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I liked this. I'm doing a FF7 story based off this. It's not really a crossover, but... still... Maybe you'd enjoy it, but you don't have to read it if you don't want to. I don't really know the title yet, but I'll let you know.
kaori kuni chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Hi there!

Well I just read the manga yesterday and today I searched like a mad on the internet for fanfics about it. And so, I found this one :3

I loved the manga and had me on the verge of tears by the end, and I just wished for some fanfic that talked about Al's return, so you can imagine that I'm so glad about this one.

The beggining is nice, just how I think he feels stuck in there (Poor AL, sob)

The following, when he cracks down, was simply my favourite. All the pain, I just love the pain.

“Whether they want me back or not…I’m going back.” - Well at that part I loved the grim smile, but the wether they want me or not was a little weird. I don't know.

Those two at the end... who knows :o

Well, thanks for this fanfic and I hope you have the time to keep on writing, as I see you havent updated in a long while. Well, I'll be waiting .

Kao
Free Beloved Army chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Great job! I liked it - Hm... so did Al die at the end of the manga? It kinda confused me...
Chevy95 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Wow, seems interesting... Are you planning on updating anytime soon? :3
XxRuby-the-SecondxX chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Update soon please!
blaqkXIII chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
please hurry up and continue the story! i want to know what's going to happen next, and there seriously isn't enough yaoi for those two...
xxBrokenChanxx chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
must...read...more! please keep goin i cant wait X3
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
YAY LATER ALxKEI! They are so cute together, and there is so little in the manga :( but it's still beautiful :D Love it! (good luck al!)
Mellory chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Nice start... I've got a feeling where dear al is but of cause I keep quiet (at least I could be wrong ")

I have high hopes for more AlxKai Yaoi storys comming up, so pretty please, start it start it!
reddoggie chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
aw yay!XD im glad that your writing more rust blaster fics especially an AlxKei! we need more fics. i thought the manga was so sad! why!XO i cant wait to find out what happens later in this fic! its got me
AngelicDemon97 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
WHOOT! write on. this series seriously needs more fanfics *sigh*