Reviews for Broken Soles
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
WTF! I don't care if Jacb is hurting, nor if this woman is a wolf, and there is such a thing as equality of rights, this person that Jacob punched and hurt is a woman! Your Jake does not deserve to be an alpha. I'm shocked with the way he treated his fellow wolf, and a woman at that.
gone1.gone2.gone3 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
he didnt even say sorry for hitting her lol...update soon! u cant stop there!
areilya16 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
AW POOR JAKE, THATS REALLY SAD THAT BILLY DIED I

ALMOST CRIED WHEN I READ IT
underworldfan chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I loved it! It almost made me cry it was so good!
Lalait chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Found this through "you're worth following"

A bit too violent for my vision of Jacob, would have been fine with the push but the punching and broken nose was a bit too much (it scared me!). Still, it was well written and left me wanting to read more story from you at the end. I do have a taste for a bad tempered Jacob and you write it well. :)
Jacobleah chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Very intense and violent but really well written & so heartbreaking. Really great job on your first fan fic ! Congratulations..
hiits a great fic chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
aww... u need to make this into s tory
TheVividTruth chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
This was sweet.

You should consider writing another chapter
Kei Jones chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Wow, that was really intense. I'm surprised the pack let Leah go by herself knowing that when Jacob is angry he has a tendency to lash out. Proof is right before Jacob breaks away from Sam's pack he lunges at Leah but is stopped by Sam. Nice story.
hgmsnoopy chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Billy's gone, that's so sad...

Great start, this is a really emotional start to your story and I look forward to where you will take this. Update soon!
Psychokillerhoney chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Wow. Awesome chapter. Im really curious how this story will develop.
2013as chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
great start! update soon :)
VividInk chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Definitely a different beginning. I'm keen to see where this goes. UPDATE
lionandthelamblove7 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
WOW. Wasn't sure as to what he was going to do when Leah informed him about Billy, but I sure as hell wasn't expecting THAT! It was so good! Love this story already and can't wait for the chapters to come.

xoxopauloxox