Reviews for 5 Times Jim Kirk Needed a Hypo For That
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 1/4
I love this
quoth-the-pigeon chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I love your writing! Great work :)
katierosefun chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Haha, every story sounde so much like Bones!
lovesFanFic chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
This is so cute! I love your Kirk-McCoy interaction.
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Nice take on the Kirk/Bones friendship. Hypos are always cause for amusement (and fear, depending on who you are). I also liked your running themes with beginning and ending quotes; it was a nice touch. Well done.
BlindingFirefly chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
*snickers* My favorite scene in the movie is Bones chasing Jim all over the ship with the hypo and Jim's expression when he screams "Stop it!" This story made it live again. It is very happily going on my favorites list!
VictorianChik chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Excellent. A terrific read
Snea chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
ha ha! loved how he came to at the threat of a hypo! XD
Oceanforce chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I've been waiting so long for this 5/1. Thanks for writing it down!
AlmightySeaKelp chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
When Jim said "butt cramp", I was thinking something ENTIRELY different. This has shown me that my mind is corrupted. XD
aetin chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Very cute! I love when there's some continuity in 5/1 fics. In this one you've got Bones' little line. And of course Jim's ailments would be vomiting, pulled groin muscle, overworking, a Spock-induced cramp, and then fear of allergies.

Plus I love Bones and Jim and their relationship. )

Great story, I'd love to read more from you!
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
haha, I loved this. I would be afraid of Hypos too if I were Jim...poor kid is allergic to everything, and they hurt! lol. And I thought it was clever that each part started with 'dammit jim' and ended with 'damn kid' lol.

pj
Twila Reaux chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Haha, loved it, especially parts II and IV, which had me lol-ing quite a bit. Very enjoyable! And I can't wait for the next installment of "Even Doctors Get Sick." Keep up the awesome work!