Reviews for Yusei's Turbo Duel Accident
sewsie q chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
When is the next one comming that was awesome and evil.
Soultaker5ds chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
(Wow was not expecting that!)
I thought yusei was gone, I'm crying yusei come back to me and oooooo dark signer yusei comes in ... O god, I though you were dead. Ok the panics over
Nice story by the way w
Writers Tip chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
Whatever you do,DON'T MAKE AKIZA AND YUSEI KISS!Leo and Luna are RIGHT THERE!Also,maybe Jaden and Yugi could fly in as spirits and Luna communicates with perhaps Yusei can have the mark of the Snake,or the so,his Earthbound Immortal's name has to mean The Snake or The Stag in a certain !Maybe Luna could hear Yusei's spirit trapped in his Immortal!Oh,how helpful I am!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
fuck you bitch you made yusei die you now what fuck you bitch noone will want to see these billshut
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
what the fuck was thet bitch thet was't love fuck you ass hole
Guest chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
what the heck?
Jess chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
Please, can you finish this! I just found it and I need to know what is going to happen! I know its been a while since you last updated, but pleeeeeeeaaaaaase.
GZilla2010 chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
Great story! Its nice, and you ever thought that while their dueling, Akiza would somehow save Yusei by confessing her feelings for him, or him recalling how he ended up being a dark signer, by the way, you should get more reviews, I hope you'll continue this awesome story!
Jonathan padilla chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
what happens next
9thZFighter chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
Yay! That was really good! Can you finish your story please? I want to know what happens! :(
YuseiFudoRules chapter 8 . 4/21/2012
You are evil! You will rot in hell for doing that! Yusei is good, kind, and pure. I read these because Yusei is great, and Yu-gi-oh 5Ds is not over. But you have ruined my day. You are so evil no one could ever like you!

From your hater
Donna chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
This is great.
IamEAOA14-Truestory chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
This is EAOA14 and I am telling you ALL who ever reads this reviewy-thingy that I havent updated because i was BORED you heard me. BOARD. But now, with the lack of stories i have going on, it will become... REBORN! reborn into the sea of readers who love mr died yoosay... Expect new chapters, extpect EPIC AUTHOR AMASINGNESS! times 14 .
ObsessedwReading chapter 8 . 1/25/2011
NO! Akiza save Yusei! :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
NO! Well I still like this story! :) Yusei will be dearly missed by his friends.