Reviews for begrudged
jk chapter 13 . 2/14/2017
I don't understand why bella had a childish crying fit and was actually scratching Edward because she was so sad...LOL tantrum much?
jk chapter 11 . 2/14/2017
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO bella! why would you give up jake for this nasty used up version of Edward? hes so fucking gross!
jk chapter 8 . 2/14/2017
he acts like he actually "chooses" the women...but the way he chose that woman at the bar was she was the only one thinking about fucking him...THATS why he chose her...so he just goes for whoevers the easiest? Also I find it hard to believe that all these woman let him fuck them without a condom.
jk chapter 7 . 2/14/2017
why is Edward so cocky? wolves and vamps are supposed to be a even match yet Edwards says in his world vamps always best werewolves...though I doubt Edwards fought a werewolve in his fucking life
jk chapter 6 . 2/14/2017
so Edward went to that book store to find someone to fuck? or he was looking for bella? I'm confused.
jk chapter 3 . 2/14/2017
ohhh bella, you don't really want to be a whore do you? well you are who you fuck...you don't really want a dick in your mouth that has been inside hundreds of women do you? that's just fucking nasty
jk chapter 2 . 2/14/2017
I guess I'm confused. Is this the WHORE were supposed to want bella to give jake up for? Why in the fuck would we want bella to be with a used up manwhore? And if this is going where I think it is. It sounds like Edward might have lost his virginity to bellas great grandma...fucked and killed her grandma! is that where this is going? omg I'm gonna fucking throw up. whats sexy about a whore? NOTHING!
ficfangirl chapter 15 . 3/24/2016
Hard to hate Jacob here, although his revenge was pretty nasty for all involved. Seems like he didn't really want Bella to be completely happy without him. Enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing.
pudget12 chapter 15 . 12/22/2015
Patricia Lyons recd this and all I can say is WOW, what an amazing story. It is so unique, I was a tensed up mess the entire time reading it. I love the ending, while satisfying it did still leave me with some "but what/how will they deal with it". I'm wondering how the other Cullen's reacted, what poor Charlie is going thru, how did the wolves respond...thank you for this.
Best,
Kelly
Paolina Beke H chapter 15 . 5/26/2015
Just... Wow. Amazing story, I really loved it
robertpatzlover09 chapter 15 . 5/20/2015
that was intense
wardlyman chapter 15 . 3/8/2015
How is this in Edward bella fandom? Just because it ends that way? Only bella's name should have been in summ.
TinaF chapter 15 . 12/19/2014
Loved it!
Mayuri love cullens chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
I dont know what to say..I loved it gonna sound wrong in front the ending circumstances ..because well you know.. but this story I dont even know should I say its a HEA? or its a dammed eternity for both of them?... well you did good to write agnsty! :)
MusetteBlanchard chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
Someone on FB mentioned your story and I came to check on it ...
Good gracious me, you blown my mind! A fantastic twist in the canon plot, a heartbreaking love story extremely well written ... *shakes head*
You simply dazzled me with this story. I cldn't simply put it away, I read it all in one morning and all I can say is my English skill aren't enough to express my admiration for this so I'll use Julia Donaldson's "I Opened a Book" to speak for me:

“I opened a book and in I strode.
Now nobody can find me.
I've left my chair, my house, my road,
My town and my world behind me.
I'm wearing the cloak, I've slipped on the ring,
I've swallowed the magic potion.
I've fought with a dragon, dined with a king
And dived in a bottomless ocean.
I opened a book and made some friends.
I shared their tears and laughter
And followed their road with its bumps and bends
To the happily ever after.
I finished my book and out I came.
The cloak can no longer hide me.
My chair and my house are just the same,
But I have a book inside me.”

I thought it was quite fitting because that's how I feel when I finish reading a unique book. That's what I felt when I finished reading this story.
Thank you.