Reviews for begrudged
Orions-eyes chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
I'm sad that it's over. Wow - quite the ending. Not the HEA I usually prefer, but one that fits this story perfectly. I'll be looking forward to your next joint project.
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
was totally not expecting that
Orions-eyes chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Lately I've been a little blah about fanfiction, but everytime I see an update notice for this story, I get so excited. Thanks for the brilliant writing - you guys are fabulous!
curly-kitty chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
Wow.

Just...wow.

I couldn't see a way to a truly happy ending in this story and I guess I'm glad to see that I was right. We all love being right, huh?

Great story and a lot to think about.
o hale no chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
The same review I left for Jandco...

I'm left speechless. It was heartbreaking. It was perfect.

Thank you Jandco. Thank you WTVOC. And especially thanks to Wolvesnvamps for her generosity.
BellaLandaeta chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
Wait... that's it? no.
mudpuddledemon chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
Great ending, Jacob's note was so well done.
dixie-paff chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
I don't want to write a big big review because... well I have nothing to say!

This story was really beautiful and really deep and... angst :P I really loved reading your story girls, merci.
VampireYouth chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
Damn, what a way to end a story. I generally need my happy ending, even in an angsty story, but this ending seemed to fit perfectly with the tone of the story. Great job.
carebear309 chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
Loved it! Thanks to the auction winner for allowing us to read it as well.

Can't wait to read your next project!
edwardemmett09 chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
Oh no! I am sad it's over! But it was an awesome story and you ended it very well. I loved reading it! Thanks for a great fic and I'll be reading whatever you write in the future!
austen1775 chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
That's a sad ending. Jacob sucks for making sure that Bella and Edward will not be completely happy. I must say, though, that ensuring his death in Edwards's hard is somewhat ingenious and evil.

I still hope that Edward and Bella get their happy ever after in the future when Jacob is nothing but a mere distant memory.

Thanks!
Nicoconsd chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
Wow, not sure if I want to smack you or hug you but damn that was an amazing ending to a great story! cheers!
teenlee chapter 15 . 10/31/2009
oh wow... that was a really good story.

I really enjoyed reading it:)
b3j02 chapter 15 . 10/31/2009
Oh my goodness! That was awesome! It was also sad. It lived up to it's name. I hope WolvesandVamps enjoyed it as much as I did. I loved all of your twists and turns and all of the different things that your characters went through. Great job ladies! Have a great weekend! Happy Halloween too!
1,317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »