Reviews for begrudged
Jessica0306 chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
Dare I say I feel a bit sad for the poor mutt Jacob? This was really great. It showed how there really was no choice at all, which I always felt was a major theme in the original saga. I love your words.
booknerd323 chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
Great story. I never saw that coming.
eli-dunbigboot chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
OK, so someone tweeted that Begrudged has been completed, and so here I am - hopping on the bandwagon!

Don't count on many reviews from me, I've got a feeling that this will be a compulsive readathon!

Loving it so far,

eli
Orions-eyes chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
I'm sad that it's over. Wow - quite the ending. Not the HEA I usually prefer, but one that fits this story perfectly. I'll be looking forward to your next joint project.
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
was totally not expecting that
Orions-eyes chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Lately I've been a little blah about fanfiction, but everytime I see an update notice for this story, I get so excited. Thanks for the brilliant writing - you guys are fabulous!
curly-kitty chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
Wow.

Just...wow.

I couldn't see a way to a truly happy ending in this story and I guess I'm glad to see that I was right. We all love being right, huh?

Great story and a lot to think about.
o hale no chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
The same review I left for Jandco...

I'm left speechless. It was heartbreaking. It was perfect.

Thank you Jandco. Thank you WTVOC. And especially thanks to Wolvesnvamps for her generosity.
BellaLandaeta chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
Wait... that's it? no.
mudpuddledemon chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
Great ending, Jacob's note was so well done.
dixie-paff chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
I don't want to write a big big review because... well I have nothing to say!

This story was really beautiful and really deep and... angst :P I really loved reading your story girls, merci.
VampireYouth chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
Damn, what a way to end a story. I generally need my happy ending, even in an angsty story, but this ending seemed to fit perfectly with the tone of the story. Great job.
carebear309 chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
Loved it! Thanks to the auction winner for allowing us to read it as well.

Can't wait to read your next project!
edwardemmett09 chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
Oh no! I am sad it's over! But it was an awesome story and you ended it very well. I loved reading it! Thanks for a great fic and I'll be reading whatever you write in the future!
austen1775 chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
That's a sad ending. Jacob sucks for making sure that Bella and Edward will not be completely happy. I must say, though, that ensuring his death in Edwards's hard is somewhat ingenious and evil.

I still hope that Edward and Bella get their happy ever after in the future when Jacob is nothing but a mere distant memory.

Thanks!