Reviews for begrudged
kellneriner chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
"Then you should have done your homework last night," Rosalie said through pursed lips, swiftly ironing the pleats into her skirt. Rose and Emmett had decided to go to Forks Community College and get matching degrees in interior design. Emmett wanted to pretend to be gay, but Rose had threatened him with regular missionary position sex for the rest of the century, and he had sadly given up the dream.

Legendary lines. Enough said.
kirenlocke chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
So powerful!
kirenlocke chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
Oooooh no. As soon as I finished the chapter I had a weird feeling so I zoomed to the top only to find this is not labeled as Romance and Angst, only Angst. Shit Shit Shit I'm too vested in the story...
kirenlocke chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
Nice one
kirenlocke chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
I think I keep forgetting to review but Maybe because I unconsciously feel as if you must know what a great story this is but for the sake of your ego ;) Its 10:38PM and I don't intend to stop reading until I finish this fic! Im thoroughly enjoying these little interludes!
s.n.seif chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
I absolutely loved this! fantastic job! thank you for sharing :)
MatingInspires chapter 15 . 9/29/2012
What an intense story. Would love to hear a little more about Edward and Bella's future
goldseadragon chapter 15 . 8/20/2012
Have to agree with jansails here...hopefully in time Bella will remember that true imprint love is selfless, and she can let go of the guilt and blame.
goldseadragon chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
"Your boo is a mutt" nearly made me soil myself!
goldseadragon chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Okay, Edward, don't be gross. Banging deer NOT COOL.
Kiki chapter 15 . 8/8/2012
Wow. Just wow... I am in awe right now. This was written beautifully... Absolutely beautifully. I loved your Edward, Bella and Jacob. I loved it all. This story was just... wow... Normally I hate fics where the fall in love at first sight. But the way you wrote this... O.o
lace-cierra chapter 15 . 4/14/2012
Wow... That was... amazing, beautiful, wonderful, sad, endearing and most of all one of the best stories I've read.

Wow

Just wow
cat5050 chapter 15 . 2/10/2012
I don't know if you are still reading reviews for this one. I hope so. Angst? Yes. Still, you have written the eternal three-some that could have been if SM had been a tad more adult. In the end, its still a love story. Supernatural beings also have no choice when love happens. Even in this, hope springs eternal. Jake still had his love, controlled it in the end, as will Bella and Edward.
HappyEndingLover chapter 15 . 10/14/2011
Wow makes you think;)
fcat5761 chapter 15 . 10/8/2011
Pretty vindictive of Jacob isn't it? Shame he couldn't find his true imprint. Not every story has a happy ending. This was an incredible version, and I'm lucky to have found it and read it. Thanks for sharing.
1,327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »