Reviews for begrudged chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
i saw an alert for this in my inbox and i was so excited i almost peed in my pants!

ah, i digress, i am fangirling.

that being said, i am excited to see how this story goes :D
yenafer chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
well well well

what do we have here?

looks like you've been a busy little beaver. very interesting start to this AU fic

i'm strapped on - i mean strapped in - well sh!t.

I'm here bring it bb

DragonsExist chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
ohh Cant wait for more.
shaz308 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Nice start, looking forward to seeing where this is going.
dlhk chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Yeah, so I'm a little bit nervous when you say this will be the angstiest thing we've ever read AND it's coming from you two. I know I should be very afraid, and I'm sure I will be, but I also can't help but be excited that edward's gonna come into the picture and bust up jacob's world. Anyone who dunks a girl against her will needs to go DOWN. Haha. I hate that. I'm excited to see where you take this. -mommyofboth
dihenydd chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This looks very interesting.

Jake has imprinted on Bella? I always wondered about the whole process and it's mutuality. I just never saw how the imprintee would necessarily have the same compulsion. I also never saw it discussed how the whole immortality thing worked with imprinting since the one imprinted would not be immortal but the wolf would be devastated to lose it's soulmate. I like the premise too that they don't mature emotionally either.

Of course the promise of angst is a big plus.

Thank you for sharing.
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
You know, I've always wondered what kind of guarantee the wolves had that their...imprintees? would stick around. Imprinting is 'forever' but what happens when the other party moves on?

So how is this story working? Are you two switching off chapters? Doing different POV's?

I'm okay with the angst, but I am hoping you spice it up with some healthy doses of snark. Oh, and regardless of making an ass out all of us, I am assuming that Edward will not be destroyed in this? That is the ultimate angst to me; I can't deal with Edward dying.
Daughter of the Soho Riot chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I'm gonna be completely honest with you, I don't do AU, ever. So, I was a little nervous when i saw this in my email, but because its the 2 of you, so i knew its gonna be fucking amazing. I don't know how you guys do it, but your stories have this ability to get us hooked on your stories from chapter one, i don't care how you do it, just keep it up, because you two are the most talented story tellers in the twi fandom, and that my dear, is no lie. :D

MistyFate chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I am totally suped to read your new story! :D

Holy hades...I can't even fathom the ** storm that will hit the fan!

So if the "phenomena of imprinting", "finding a mate", and "falling in love, human-style" were equated to a game of "rock, paper, scissors," I'm guessing "finding a mate" beats "imprint"? (At least this is what I hope!)
michellephants chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Oh Kristen, I'm so super excited for this!
AGobsessed chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
ooh...i cant wait! I love the premise. Bring on the angst!
Venjoss chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
*flashes gang sign* whatever. I've stalked you enough for you to recognize me by now.

Interesting bit with the water and the warm and cold there. Not gonna lie, I am nervous as hell at what this story is gonna do to my heart. And my liver since I decided to drink when I get your updates. Then again I'm giddy as fuckin hell to read a new collab from you two. Wolvesnvamps is awesome too. I think I will state that elsewhere.
sogently chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
ah, I hate imprinting. I have a feeling, this story is not for J/B-shippers like me.

but yay, new story by Jandco and wtvoc!
porcelainpaleprincess chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
O. Wolves, vamps, imprinting, Jake, Edward and Bella? Deal me in, girls. My only question is... should I be picturing Taylor or Steven Strait as Jacob?
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
omg i have no idea what the story is going to be about :( lol the summary didn't help me.

so Bella is 23, and her and Jacob have been dating since their teen years? At first I thought that they were in their teen years, presently in the story.

omg Paul is gross! LOL go Jacob.

Oh and Bella and Jacob have that "relationship"? ;)
1,318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 .. Last Next »