Reviews for begrudged
seamonkologist chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Definitely was excited to see a new wtvoc and jandco story gracing my inbox with its presence this morning. So far, so good; can't wait to see where it goes.
Beans827 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Oh...this sounds terribly interesting. I'm intrigued to see where it goes. Thanks for sharing it.
larin20 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
HEY HEY! This first chap has already got me intrigued my lady. So Bella is with Jake before she met the Cullens, i'm only assuming. I likey the fack your doing A/U this time around. New adventure my dears, new adventures.

Okay, you just leave me wanting more so I'll end it at that.

Love ya,

Gazhobag or Gazbag or whatever bat signal you guys pick.
TwiWritingsP chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Lovely start ladies. I love how simple and sweet it starts, and then builds up to that intense and serious end. Definitely leaves the reader wanting more. :)
Iamyourdensity chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
You have no idea how excited this makes me.
weatherday chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Ohh, i cant wait for more. You guys never disappoint.
Cecilia Siledubh Mohney chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This is such an interesting take on the wolf pack. I had not thought about their immaturity and puppy-like qualities. How different this lack of maturity was to Edward, who always seemed so distinguished and at atimes like a fuddy-duddy. In this story Bella seems to be the Wendy to the lost boys. I'm intrigued!
KrittleTwilighted chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This seems like it's going to make a pretty good story
LIttLe SeReNdiPiTY chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This sounds like an amazing story! I am pumped for it to begin!
vivre.sa.vie chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
i saw an alert for this in my inbox and i was so excited i almost peed in my pants!

ah, i digress, i am fangirling.

that being said, i am excited to see how this story goes :D
yenafer chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
well well well

what do we have here?

looks like you've been a busy little beaver. very interesting start to this AU fic

i'm strapped on - i mean strapped in - well sh!t.

I'm here bring it bb

who...
DragonsExist chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
ohh Cant wait for more.
shaz308 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Nice start, looking forward to seeing where this is going.
dlhk chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Yeah, so I'm a little bit nervous when you say this will be the angstiest thing we've ever read AND it's coming from you two. I know I should be very afraid, and I'm sure I will be, but I also can't help but be excited that edward's gonna come into the picture and bust up jacob's world. Anyone who dunks a girl against her will needs to go DOWN. Haha. I hate that. I'm excited to see where you take this. -mommyofboth
dihenydd chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This looks very interesting.

Jake has imprinted on Bella? I always wondered about the whole process and it's mutuality. I just never saw how the imprintee would necessarily have the same compulsion. I also never saw it discussed how the whole immortality thing worked with imprinting since the one imprinted would not be immortal but the wolf would be devastated to lose it's soulmate. I like the premise too that they don't mature emotionally either.

Of course the promise of angst is a big plus.

Thank you for sharing.