Reviews for begrudged
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
You know, I've always wondered what kind of guarantee the wolves had that their...imprintees? would stick around. Imprinting is 'forever' but what happens when the other party moves on?

So how is this story working? Are you two switching off chapters? Doing different POV's?

I'm okay with the angst, but I am hoping you spice it up with some healthy doses of snark. Oh, and regardless of making an ass out all of us, I am assuming that Edward will not be destroyed in this? That is the ultimate angst to me; I can't deal with Edward dying.
Daughter of the Soho Riot chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I'm gonna be completely honest with you, I don't do AU, ever. So, I was a little nervous when i saw this in my email, but because its the 2 of you, so i knew its gonna be fucking amazing. I don't know how you guys do it, but your stories have this ability to get us hooked on your stories from chapter one, i don't care how you do it, just keep it up, because you two are the most talented story tellers in the twi fandom, and that my dear, is no lie. :D

~Agustina
MistyFate chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I am totally suped to read your new story! :D

Holy hades...I can't even fathom the ** storm that will hit the fan!

So if the "phenomena of imprinting", "finding a mate", and "falling in love, human-style" were equated to a game of "rock, paper, scissors," I'm guessing "finding a mate" beats "imprint"? (At least this is what I hope!)
michellephants chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Oh Kristen, I'm so super excited for this!
AGobsessed chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
ooh...i cant wait! I love the premise. Bring on the angst!
Venjoss chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
*flashes gang sign* whatever. I've stalked you enough for you to recognize me by now.

Interesting bit with the water and the warm and cold there. Not gonna lie, I am nervous as hell at what this story is gonna do to my heart. And my liver since I decided to drink when I get your updates. Then again I'm giddy as fuckin hell to read a new collab from you two. Wolvesnvamps is awesome too. I think I will state that elsewhere.
sogently chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
ah, I hate imprinting. I have a feeling, this story is not for J/B-shippers like me.

but yay, new story by Jandco and wtvoc!
porcelainpaleprincess chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
O. Wolves, vamps, imprinting, Jake, Edward and Bella? Deal me in, girls. My only question is... should I be picturing Taylor or Steven Strait as Jacob?
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
omg i have no idea what the story is going to be about :( lol the summary didn't help me.

so Bella is 23, and her and Jacob have been dating since their teen years? At first I thought that they were in their teen years, presently in the story.

omg Paul is gross! LOL go Jacob.

Oh and Bella and Jacob have that "relationship"? ;)
ms.readsalot1211 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Angst Vamps Love

Seriously.

I'm on an angst kick. I'm sick of reading stories that are basically 20 chapters of foreplay and then an epic smut-filled finale. Stories that have no discernible plot or any sort of unique characterizations, there just a giant batch of smut.

I want to read a story, damn it. And I've got a feeling that a story is what you are about to deliver.

As always, thank you for continuing to write great stories with good characters. And, thank you for writing AU. You and Janco are definitely trendsetters and I hope this will help spark a new AU trend. AU fics are my favorite. :)

jmeyer
Rochelle Allison chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
oh! i am so in, already! i like ansgt. i mean, it tears my heart out and twists my stomach into knots (and i usually flee to a happier update of a happier fic afterwards) but i can handle it.

settling in...
Thallium81 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
OMG this is the best thing ever. I am not kidding. You have totally captured the joy and happiness... and yet you have laid the groundword for SOMETHING MORE to come. I am intrigued and enchanted. LOVE.
amanda4242 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
"Between the dark, the lull of the lapping water, and Jake’s hot skin, I started to doze in and out of sleep, warm and secure…and it was these times.

If I could live forever in one moment—it would be right then."

These lines are just beautiful. I got a sense of calm and peace...before the storm hits. Can't wait to keep reading.
WhoDatWTF chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I'm gonna try to be good and keep up on this fic, because I'm so hooked already. And as a part of that, I figured, the heck with it. I'll review on both of your accounts!

I love the idea of trumping imprinting. I love how you're writing some AU...and I'm excited because I've been looking into reading more of it agian anyway!

And, of course, I love you guys...and the angst! Hooray!

Oh yeah and I love wolvesnvamps too, for being so awesome.

Looking forward to seeing these guys all ripped apart and slowly put back together again (I hope)!
furious kitten chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Wow, you've been quite the busy bee recently! Definitely intriguing! Can't wait to see more )
1,327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 .. Last Next »