Reviews for begrudged
Thallium81 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
OMG this is the best thing ever. I am not kidding. You have totally captured the joy and happiness... and yet you have laid the groundword for SOMETHING MORE to come. I am intrigued and enchanted. LOVE.
amanda4242 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
"Between the dark, the lull of the lapping water, and Jake’s hot skin, I started to doze in and out of sleep, warm and secure…and it was these times.

If I could live forever in one moment—it would be right then."

These lines are just beautiful. I got a sense of calm and peace...before the storm hits. Can't wait to keep reading.
WhoDatWTF chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I'm gonna try to be good and keep up on this fic, because I'm so hooked already. And as a part of that, I figured, the heck with it. I'll review on both of your accounts!

I love the idea of trumping imprinting. I love how you're writing some AU...and I'm excited because I've been looking into reading more of it agian anyway!

And, of course, I love you guys...and the angst! Hooray!

Oh yeah and I love wolvesnvamps too, for being so awesome.

Looking forward to seeing these guys all ripped apart and slowly put back together again (I hope)!
furious kitten chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Wow, you've been quite the busy bee recently! Definitely intriguing! Can't wait to see more )
ItzMegan73 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
yeah...this is al I need...another WONDERFUL story on my list!
fergi81 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Looking good, I haven't read a Bella w/wolves angle before so this looks to be interesting...
Breaking.Down.Slowly chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Gah! B/J coupling. Badness. But...I sat through News to Me despite all the B/Jness. I can handle this. I think. And HL5 has lots of heartfail, so that'll keep me warmed up for this story...I hope.
atypical-swan chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Interesting set up. I look forward to seeing where this goes.
bluemoonbebe chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Holy. Shit. Holyshitholyshitholyshit. I'm gonna LOVE this.

bmb
Bratty-Vamp chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Can I also send love to wolvesnvamps?

I am so flipping exicted to read this new project by you two. My seat belt is buckled. Bring. it.

:D
Luree chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I'm already hooked. I must say that anything written by the two of you will be simply amazing, and I can't wait to read more!

And I love the symbolism of Bella in the cold water, and wanting to stay in it for longer, even though she shouldn't want to...very nice.
nightmare1991 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Oh! I love where this is and I can't wait to see where it's going! :D

From the looks of it... Jacob's imprinted on Bella! *gasp* But she's still going to fall in love with Edward! *double gasp* That $# %! (- total jk there, btw... ;D) One man not enough for her? *raises eyebrow incredulously* Goodness! I'd take half of either one of them in a heartbeat, and she... *trails off, rambling incessantly*

But I guess that's the whole "everything you've heard about love is a lie" bit, ehh... Sneaky, sneaky... I LIKE (love) it! :D Bring on the drama! Can't wait to read “the angstiest thing I’ve ever read." lol
bitemealready chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
wow that was seriously amazing. kinda sweet and odd. but very nicley done.
steph1068 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
yay - i'm so excited! sign me up for the angst!

thank you wolvesandvamps, for sharing with everyone.

and thanks, jandco and wtvoc for writing. always a pleasure.
OH MIA MYA chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I like it. Can't wait for more

Waiting Patiently Impatiently