Reviews for begrudged
ms.readsalot1211 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Angst Vamps Love

Seriously.

I'm on an angst kick. I'm sick of reading stories that are basically 20 chapters of foreplay and then an epic smut-filled finale. Stories that have no discernible plot or any sort of unique characterizations, there just a giant batch of smut.

I want to read a story, damn it. And I've got a feeling that a story is what you are about to deliver.

As always, thank you for continuing to write great stories with good characters. And, thank you for writing AU. You and Janco are definitely trendsetters and I hope this will help spark a new AU trend. AU fics are my favorite. :)

jmeyer
Rochelle Allison chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
oh! i am so in, already! i like ansgt. i mean, it tears my heart out and twists my stomach into knots (and i usually flee to a happier update of a happier fic afterwards) but i can handle it.

settling in...
Thallium81 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
OMG this is the best thing ever. I am not kidding. You have totally captured the joy and happiness... and yet you have laid the groundword for SOMETHING MORE to come. I am intrigued and enchanted. LOVE.
amanda4242 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
"Between the dark, the lull of the lapping water, and Jake’s hot skin, I started to doze in and out of sleep, warm and secure…and it was these times.

If I could live forever in one moment—it would be right then."

These lines are just beautiful. I got a sense of calm and peace...before the storm hits. Can't wait to keep reading.
WhoDatWTF chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I'm gonna try to be good and keep up on this fic, because I'm so hooked already. And as a part of that, I figured, the heck with it. I'll review on both of your accounts!

I love the idea of trumping imprinting. I love how you're writing some AU...and I'm excited because I've been looking into reading more of it agian anyway!

And, of course, I love you guys...and the angst! Hooray!

Oh yeah and I love wolvesnvamps too, for being so awesome.

Looking forward to seeing these guys all ripped apart and slowly put back together again (I hope)!
furious kitten chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Wow, you've been quite the busy bee recently! Definitely intriguing! Can't wait to see more )
ItzMegan73 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
yeah...this is al I need...another WONDERFUL story on my list!
fergi81 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Looking good, I haven't read a Bella w/wolves angle before so this looks to be interesting...
Breaking.Down.Slowly chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Gah! B/J coupling. Badness. But...I sat through News to Me despite all the B/Jness. I can handle this. I think. And HL5 has lots of heartfail, so that'll keep me warmed up for this story...I hope.
atypical-swan chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Interesting set up. I look forward to seeing where this goes.
bluemoonbebe chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Holy. Shit. Holyshitholyshitholyshit. I'm gonna LOVE this.

bmb
Bratty-Vamp chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Can I also send love to wolvesnvamps?

I am so flipping exicted to read this new project by you two. My seat belt is buckled. Bring. it.

:D
Luree chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I'm already hooked. I must say that anything written by the two of you will be simply amazing, and I can't wait to read more!

And I love the symbolism of Bella in the cold water, and wanting to stay in it for longer, even though she shouldn't want to...very nice.
nightmare1991 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Oh! I love where this is and I can't wait to see where it's going! :D

From the looks of it... Jacob's imprinted on Bella! *gasp* But she's still going to fall in love with Edward! *double gasp* That $# %! (- total jk there, btw... ;D) One man not enough for her? *raises eyebrow incredulously* Goodness! I'd take half of either one of them in a heartbeat, and she... *trails off, rambling incessantly*

But I guess that's the whole "everything you've heard about love is a lie" bit, ehh... Sneaky, sneaky... I LIKE (love) it! :D Bring on the drama! Can't wait to read “the angstiest thing I’ve ever read." lol
bitemealready chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
wow that was seriously amazing. kinda sweet and odd. but very nicley done.
1,318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 Next »