Reviews for begrudged
porcelainpaleprincess chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
O. Wolves, vamps, imprinting, Jake, Edward and Bella? Deal me in, girls. My only question is... should I be picturing Taylor or Steven Strait as Jacob?
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
omg i have no idea what the story is going to be about :( lol the summary didn't help me.

so Bella is 23, and her and Jacob have been dating since their teen years? At first I thought that they were in their teen years, presently in the story.

omg Paul is gross! LOL go Jacob.

Oh and Bella and Jacob have that "relationship"? ;)
ms.readsalot1211 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Angst Vamps Love

I'm on an angst kick. I'm sick of reading stories that are basically 20 chapters of foreplay and then an epic smut-filled finale. Stories that have no discernible plot or any sort of unique characterizations, there just a giant batch of smut.

I want to read a story, damn it. And I've got a feeling that a story is what you are about to deliver.

As always, thank you for continuing to write great stories with good characters. And, thank you for writing AU. You and Janco are definitely trendsetters and I hope this will help spark a new AU trend. AU fics are my favorite. :)

Rochelle Allison chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
oh! i am so in, already! i like ansgt. i mean, it tears my heart out and twists my stomach into knots (and i usually flee to a happier update of a happier fic afterwards) but i can handle it.

settling in...
Thallium81 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
OMG this is the best thing ever. I am not kidding. You have totally captured the joy and happiness... and yet you have laid the groundword for SOMETHING MORE to come. I am intrigued and enchanted. LOVE.
amanda4242 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
"Between the dark, the lull of the lapping water, and Jake’s hot skin, I started to doze in and out of sleep, warm and secure…and it was these times.

If I could live forever in one moment—it would be right then."

These lines are just beautiful. I got a sense of calm and peace...before the storm hits. Can't wait to keep reading.
WhoDatWTF chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I'm gonna try to be good and keep up on this fic, because I'm so hooked already. And as a part of that, I figured, the heck with it. I'll review on both of your accounts!

I love the idea of trumping imprinting. I love how you're writing some AU...and I'm excited because I've been looking into reading more of it agian anyway!

And, of course, I love you guys...and the angst! Hooray!

Oh yeah and I love wolvesnvamps too, for being so awesome.

Looking forward to seeing these guys all ripped apart and slowly put back together again (I hope)!
furious kitten chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Wow, you've been quite the busy bee recently! Definitely intriguing! Can't wait to see more )
ItzMegan73 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
yeah...this is al I need...another WONDERFUL story on my list!
fergi81 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Looking good, I haven't read a Bella w/wolves angle before so this looks to be interesting...
Breaking.Down.Slowly chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Gah! B/J coupling. Badness. But...I sat through News to Me despite all the B/Jness. I can handle this. I think. And HL5 has lots of heartfail, so that'll keep me warmed up for this story...I hope.
atypical-swan chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Interesting set up. I look forward to seeing where this goes.
bluemoonbebe chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Holy. Shit. Holyshitholyshitholyshit. I'm gonna LOVE this.

Bratty-Vamp chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Can I also send love to wolvesnvamps?

I am so flipping exicted to read this new project by you two. My seat belt is buckled. Bring. it.

Luree chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I'm already hooked. I must say that anything written by the two of you will be simply amazing, and I can't wait to read more!

And I love the symbolism of Bella in the cold water, and wanting to stay in it for longer, even though she shouldn't want to...very nice.
1,320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 Next »