Reviews for begrudged
nightmare1991 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Oh! I love where this is and I can't wait to see where it's going! :D

From the looks of it... Jacob's imprinted on Bella! *gasp* But she's still going to fall in love with Edward! *double gasp* That $# %! (- total jk there, btw... ;D) One man not enough for her? *raises eyebrow incredulously* Goodness! I'd take half of either one of them in a heartbeat, and she... *trails off, rambling incessantly*

But I guess that's the whole "everything you've heard about love is a lie" bit, ehh... Sneaky, sneaky... I LIKE (love) it! :D Bring on the drama! Can't wait to read “the angstiest thing I’ve ever read." lol
bitemealready chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
wow that was seriously amazing. kinda sweet and odd. but very nicley done.
steph1068 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
yay - i'm so excited! sign me up for the angst!

thank you wolvesandvamps, for sharing with everyone.

and thanks, jandco and wtvoc for writing. always a pleasure.
OH MIA MYA chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I like it. Can't wait for more

Waiting Patiently Impatiently
booksickle chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
"The shock of being submerged in extreme cold from extreme heat was almost excruciating—it hurt and made me ache…but in an odd, inexplicable way, I almost welcomed the change."

(and the rest of that scene)

Oh, how cleverly you finagle in the foreshadowing.
mjinaspen chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Woot!
meeyouhear chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I'm loving this first chapter! I can't wait to see where this goes. So did Jacob imprint on Bella then? Can't wait for the next chapter!
Insane Bliss chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Holy shit is this going to be unbelievably fucking awesome, and angsty! Those last four lines are pure genius and have me hooked and already highly anticipating the next update! You bitches are made of pure win, and this little story is sure to only elevate your levels of awesomeness.

~J
wishimight chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
The angstiest thing? Crap. Might as well start buying stock in Kleenex now.

Good start so far. Not sure if I'm looking forward to more since I have a feeling I'm gonna end up in the fetal position until the (hopefully!) HEA.
Kristi28 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
You go girls! I like the twist!
tehrager chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Oh, I'm hooked. Bring it on, ladies!
Ihbtfhoiniougwrdiuuhohyf chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
you know i love this, but you guys are both so amazing! you're AU is angsty and believable (canonically).

will be pimping this out at the gaz.

3 you my darlingest

jenn xx
teenlee chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
ooh.

very exciting!

new story:D

and i love it:)
americnxidiot chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Has Jake imprinted on Bella in this story? Did I read that correctly or am I reading into things?

You've made me terrified of this story, jsyk, but I'm in for the ride as always.
TwilightFan104 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Great start. Can't wait to read more.
1,320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88