Reviews for begrudged
ItzMegan73 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
yeah...this is al I need...another WONDERFUL story on my list!
fergi81 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Looking good, I haven't read a Bella w/wolves angle before so this looks to be interesting...
Breaking.Down.Slowly chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Gah! B/J coupling. Badness. But...I sat through News to Me despite all the B/Jness. I can handle this. I think. And HL5 has lots of heartfail, so that'll keep me warmed up for this story...I hope.
atypical-swan chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Interesting set up. I look forward to seeing where this goes.
bluemoonbebe chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Holy. Shit. Holyshitholyshitholyshit. I'm gonna LOVE this.

bmb
Bratty-Vamp chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Can I also send love to wolvesnvamps?

I am so flipping exicted to read this new project by you two. My seat belt is buckled. Bring. it.

:D
Luree chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I'm already hooked. I must say that anything written by the two of you will be simply amazing, and I can't wait to read more!

And I love the symbolism of Bella in the cold water, and wanting to stay in it for longer, even though she shouldn't want to...very nice.
nightmare1991 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Oh! I love where this is and I can't wait to see where it's going! :D

From the looks of it... Jacob's imprinted on Bella! *gasp* But she's still going to fall in love with Edward! *double gasp* That $# %! (- total jk there, btw... ;D) One man not enough for her? *raises eyebrow incredulously* Goodness! I'd take half of either one of them in a heartbeat, and she... *trails off, rambling incessantly*

But I guess that's the whole "everything you've heard about love is a lie" bit, ehh... Sneaky, sneaky... I LIKE (love) it! :D Bring on the drama! Can't wait to read “the angstiest thing I’ve ever read." lol
bitemealready chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
wow that was seriously amazing. kinda sweet and odd. but very nicley done.
steph1068 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
yay - i'm so excited! sign me up for the angst!

thank you wolvesandvamps, for sharing with everyone.

and thanks, jandco and wtvoc for writing. always a pleasure.
OH MIA MYA chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I like it. Can't wait for more

Waiting Patiently Impatiently
booksickle chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
"The shock of being submerged in extreme cold from extreme heat was almost excruciating—it hurt and made me ache…but in an odd, inexplicable way, I almost welcomed the change."

(and the rest of that scene)

Oh, how cleverly you finagle in the foreshadowing.
mjinaspen chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Woot!
meeyouhear chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I'm loving this first chapter! I can't wait to see where this goes. So did Jacob imprint on Bella then? Can't wait for the next chapter!
Insane Bliss chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Holy shit is this going to be unbelievably fucking awesome, and angsty! Those last four lines are pure genius and have me hooked and already highly anticipating the next update! You bitches are made of pure win, and this little story is sure to only elevate your levels of awesomeness.

~J