Reviews for Give Me A Pen,I'll Paint Your Picture To The World
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Beautiful!
satomika chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I love it!

It's so amazing and beautiful!

The way you also portray his friends, reflecting back to him is perfect!
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
AMAZING
t chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
i think you write amazing family fics
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
oh this is absolutely beautiful

He smirks at her; in that completely effortless way that says you-want-to-fuck-me-don’t-you. It’s the kind only Chuck Bass could pull off in a crowded restaurant, as a married man with no intention of fulfilling his proposition; and get away with it.

haha so true
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Brilliant my dear, as per usual! I loved every moment of it, especially how the reporter took notice of the hotness that is Chuck Bass! Keep writing!
WinchesterSmile chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
one word: beautiul :D
Cast Some Light chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This was beautiful. I LOVE pieces that look at Chuck or Chuck/Blair from an outsider's point of view. I think the opening, and last two parts of this are my favorite for that reason, and I also think the writing is strongest there. Chuck's self-reflection was lovely, but I only wish you'd given some more of the reporters thoughts, or the kids', if only because I'm a sucker for that stuff.

This was just lovely though, every word of it. The Mother's Day flashbacks were heartbreaking, and I think you nailed all the facets of the characters that influenced Chuck specifically. Also the tone was really beautiful, almost reverent. I could feel the love throughout. Great job, really.
RL92chic chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Terrific.
Juliet6866 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Really sweet, I liked it very much :) I especially enjoyed the part where you describe him as a mixture of all of his friends.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
That was beautiful. Love how you described the relationships and the people. Love the Mother's Day flashback, too!