Reviews for Myself
cornev chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
A sad but really great piece. I like how you described Sam's reaction to the flinch. And I loved the last line - Sam definitely has an internal fear of becoming / being a monster because he is always so paranoid that Dean thinks he is one. He wouldn't be so self-conscious about it if he didn't worry himself - so I thought you described his POV perfectly. Even though it sounded like he was slamming Dean and losing faith in Dean, I think he was losing faith in himself more.

Great job - very nicely written. -Corrie
babyreaper chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
What a fantastic heart-wrenching story, I've always been a Dean girl myself, but this story really hit the mark, I've always considered Sam as quite selfish where his brother's concerned. Dean has always been there for him and had saved his life more time than enough, never asking for anything in return. then Ruby comes along when Dean's in Hell and Sam ends up following her about, taking her word for things and dumping Dean in the end. And we saw how that ended. Thanks again.
wcfan chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Oh, so Sam thinks that Dean would rather have him drink the blood then kill him. How can this guy claim to know his brother? Or has hell has changed Dean THAT much for Sam?
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I thought this was gonna be a jimmy reflective piece... but wowzers was this interesting. I like the last line. The story gives a good reason why sam doesn't think dean's strong enough... i never thought of it like that. WRITE ON!
Marlowe97 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Oh, yeah! I can see Sam in here. Sad, though, but there you are. I'm just glad that Dean did not NOT care - even though some stupid ... (insert swear word) angel messed with his plan to rescue him.

But I was just as shocked as Sam must have been when Dean told him he didn't care anymore. Must have hurt... (I'm too much a Dean-person to NOT think it well-deserved - sorry, dear Sam-friends)

Well written, interesting POV, nice and dark.
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
that was so sad. so well written, so believable. you do a great job with the guys. thank you :)
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Oh wow! This story is an amazing look into Sam's POV. Very deep. Excellent job!