Reviews for Christmas in a Pink Sweater
tanseynz chapter 23 . 7/22/2015
Sooo cute! I'm glad you kept up with it. You might be over ST but some of us really enjoy your fiction about it.
Gracealma chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
Love your story. I also like listening to Trans-Siberian Orchestra as I read the chapters.
jessica499499 chapter 23 . 3/30/2014
So glad for the update. Love the ending. I can't wait to read more about their trip to Sulu's home.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/26/2013
awesome, makes me hope you'd do a Japanese New Year follow up :) In the meantime Happy Holidays to u and yours!
d1x1lady chapter 12 . 12/14/2013
Love this story! It's adorable!
cmkriehn91 chapter 22 . 12/9/2013
Please, please, please update soon! I love where this is going.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/14/2013
hope ta see more of this
Lotariel chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
your story is simply too cute for my own sanity ! Oh god, so much happiness ! I love you soooo much for this stunning fanfic, you just make my day !
Guest chapter 22 . 9/19/2013
want to see this finalized one day
Awesome fic chapter 20 . 8/21/2013
Awesome fic, buuut I just just have to quickly inform you that while Christmas is popular in Russia, New Years is the celebration of the year.

Oh my sweet Mary's baby though this fic is fucking amazing. You have a great writing style!
Dark Knight Warrior chapter 22 . 8/20/2013
Awwwww, so cute! :3
Update soon!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/30/2013
More chapters coming? I reaally like this story, you want more. When you're finished with this story add complete to it :) :)
Guest chapter 21 . 7/26/2013
Hope that it won't be too much longer than... I do hope that you will add complete to the story sometime, maybe not now but in the future when all is finished!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/31/2013
I love this story, hope that you continue with it till the end. I really adore it, and truly Pavel & Sulu how will it go?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
ten point six five seven three five two eight hours is should be rounded up to ten point six six hours not ten point six five. Good story so far though.