Reviews for Vulcan Kissing
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Also, another commenter asked that "Pon Farr" "rumours" be corrected. There is no rumour to correct. Well, I have to correct them. Vulcan males, once reaching adulthood, experience a mating period every seven years to ENSURE the mating process happens and that the race does not die out. It is a natural thing. HOWEVER Vulcans can mate whenever they want, and most certainly pleasure themselves and their partners whenever they so please. Why does P
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Nice fic, sure, but... The Vulcan kiss IS to press your index and middle finger to that of your partner, and a sign of EXTREME affection is to press the Vulcan salute. Vulcan hands are erogenous zones, which is one of the reasons they do not shake hands but salute. In fact, touch is a very sacred thing to the Vulcan race because of the sensitivity. But yes, Vulcan's do kiss with their hands and their hands are erogenous zones all the time. This topic is discussed more in certain books, or even in the series if you paid attention.
CaptainImpaler chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
You write wonderfully, and I felt that you kept both Spock and Uhura in character! This fic is very sexy:) Great job!
Jennifer Esther chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
hot stuff, well done
fanficloverSA chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This is incredibly sexy and sensual! Thumbs up. Would love for it to continue, though ;)
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Awesome! XD
glowyrm chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
It's very good smut... just enough detail to be erotic but not enough to be trashy.
AdelphaHighbrow chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Oh, heck yes. I've been wanting some Vulcan finger sucking for quite sometime.
SwissMiss1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Ooh hot... so hot...
Aitsufaenina chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
As your first smut, this story was very well written and the smut was very classy. It's hard to realize at first how sensitive Spock's fingers are (So super jealous of that kind of power though)
Kemurikat chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Bravo!

Only one word came to mind after I read this...

HOT.

Sexy and playful.
Linstock chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Hyperventilation alert! I know that I am late in getting into Spock and Uhura (behind the times, that’s me) but WOW. Loved it …of the read Descartes Error
Josie010 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Wow! This is not smutty (which is a great thing. Smut is so...trashy), but it is sensual and sexy as heck! Great descriptive writing!
newhillbilly chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Hmm.. I never read this one before, for some reason. Very good! I don't even want to call it "smut" because that word makes it seem like what you've written is trashy. A lot of smut is trashy and embarrassing to read, but this story is sexy and sensual. And subtle, which ironically seems more powerful than writing that is very explicit. VERY well-done.

I like that you wrote two versions of this, not because I am uncomfortable with the explicitness, but because, as another reviewer pointed out, the other one kind of focuses on Spock's aversion to his biting impulse, while this one is something else entirely.
Wicked R chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
that must be something, arousing her just by using his mind!