Reviews for Fairer Than Death
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Queen of Dreaming chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Well. That settles that one pretty well. You have my definite respect, and a fantastic touch with these momentary matters. This looks like an ambitious project you're starting here; I look forward to reading it.
Kudatsuo-chan chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Uwah! This is is a first, me reading a fic outside the DN fandom. This is an excellent fic, and I'm not just saying this because Severus is my ABSOLUTE favorite HP character. But in all seriousness, this is awesome. Your portrayal of Snape is so incredibly sad and sweet. He really makes me feel bad for him. Anyway excellent job as always Bialy-chan.
Rachel Indeed chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I enjoyed this so much ~ beautifully detailed, a wonderful and poignant evocation of longing and lost opportunity, very grounded in a sense of reality. Not melodramatic, just moving. Lovely job.
IdealSituation chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This was beautiful. I'm not sure if I can believe the image of innocent Remus though, Lol. Serverus was perfect, along with Lily. :D
whitehound chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Beautifully written, and I look forward to the rest, although I'm not entirely convinced by the innocent portrait of Remus. Remember that the Marauders invented the Marauder's Map during fifth year and Remus's was the first voice on the map to insult Severus - plus he said they always attacked him four on one.