Reviews for Impulse
usagiharuka chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This is beautifully written. Wish it was longer :( but it was enough insight to this couple relationship.
alexsmdd chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Hahah. Aww that was just too adorable.
RadiantBeam chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Oh God. The fluff. It rotted my brain, and that means it's the best kind of fluff.
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Hehe. I love the ending.
Ichibayashi chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Awww... X3 That was so cute. Your choice of words was very nice. I can imagine what the ending would be like... ;3 This was a very good story.
Valvox chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
That was undeniably beautiful. I can't wait to read more from you. Definitely one of the absolute best stories I've read.

I loved your portrayal of the characters and the adorableness of them.

Thanks for a great read. :)
Marzipan chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
OMG, I have the anime, manga and novel of Strawberry Panic, because i just fell in love with it... You are a wonderful writer and have depicted the characters quite well. I hope you write more, because I've fallen in love with Impulse.
amberpire chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I just realized I never reviewed this even though I've read it a couple of times since I finished Strawberry Panic. Anyway it's 5:30 AM so forgive me if this is incoherent and/or stupid.

You already know I'm a huge fan of your writing and I say that completely free of any bias; if I didn't know you, I'd probably worship your fanfiction page. But, you're my girlfriend, so I get to worship you in real life.

It's a beautiful piece. I think I say the same thing about everything you write, but it is. The way you string words together and create such unique pictures in my mind is incredible. If I'm half the writer you are some day, I'll be lucky.

Shizuma and Nagisa aren't my absolute favorite on the show, but they are up there, and I love them. And I love this. I think it's in sync with the show and that you paint something realistic for it, too, like no one would be surprised if this happened in the actual anime.

This is getting a lot longer than I planned, but I'm bored, and no one is online, and when I start gushing about how awesome you are, I'm not sure where to stop. You should wrote another one. (I say that knowing you probably won't, but it would be nice if you did )
Lyr chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Nice Story. I love your descriptions and how you wrote the characters.
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
"Tingling feeling" That's what I got when I was reading this one-shot. It was very well-written and I love the way you described the scenery and their feelings for each other. I was really able to visualize what's happening with the two of them. I'll be looking out for more of your stories. Ja Ne.
heya-gurl chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
So sweet! So fluffy!

I like!(:

It was really well-written too! Even though you wrote your last line wrongly. 'Now we go find Tamao,' A typo perhaps?

It was still awesome though! I don't really know what else to say. Ahahaha.

So yeah.

Great job!

Please write more!:D
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
You write some of the *best* yuri stories ever ;_;
lollirotz chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I. D'aw'd. So. Hard.

Revolutionary-Girl-S chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Hai hai...just thought I'd pop in to say that this was a really awesome story, really good job. Who doesn't like being kissed in the rain, even if it a fountain. Leave it to Shizuma to pick these spots. First a pool, now a fountain, lol. Anywho, I enjoyed very much and I'm always reading new stuff that you write so update more. Thanks again...

3 Setsuna
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
aw this was totally cute

i absolutely loved it

i love the way shizuma instantly suggests to push tamao into the pool haha i bet she just wants to see her getting drenched

Belle xx