Reviews for Lost and Gained
Guest chapter 45 . 4/4/2013
Awwww great story you should make a part 2! Is Edward a good father? Maybe marriage for Bella and Edward in the future? What about Jacob?
Guest chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
Sorry, I really want to continue reading the story, it seems good. But the writing mistakes are so frequent and horrible that I can't take it anymore, and I'm not even a native-English speaker
Maria chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Loved it! a little more descriptive in the love scene would have been perfect.
BellaTwilightRocks chapter 45 . 12/23/2012
this story is sooooooo fabulous ! I love it! You have such a writting skill! Continue writting, anything! You've got talent!
kfoll chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
Sorry but this idiot allowed this to carry on so deserved everything she got! What a pathetic loser! I would have cheated on her too. Why not? She wouldn't have ever done anything about it!
kfoll chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
Ewww! Skanky!
kfoll chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
This has surely got to be the most pathetic Bella I've ever read on this site! She just allowed herself to be treated like a c**t by Jacob? No wonder he f**ked around on her, there were no consequences for him. She just allowed it. What a loser!
You have a pretty strange writing style. Is English perhaps not your first language. I'm not being rude I just have a litle trouble understanding your prose sometimes.
kfoll chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Why would she confiscate watches?
sarah chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
When you said they dressed like black men, it was offensive even though you said 'no offense'. Not all black men dress like you described. You could have said that they dressed like gangsters. Just letting you know.
NicolaClaire chapter 20 . 7/29/2012
Okay, I know it's already finished and everything, but SERIOUSLY? there are so many things wrong right now that I can't not review. First of all, he already asked her to move in with him and now he's acting as if that never happened... where's the continuity?

But secondly, out of curiosity, have you read the rules for posting on fanfition?

"Here is a list of conducts that should always be observed:
-Spell check all story and poetry. There is no excuse for not performing this duty. If you do not have a word processor that has the spell checking feature, use a search engine such as to find one.
-Proofread all entries for grammar and other aspects of writing before submission. 'Hot off the press' content is often riddled with errors. No one is perfect but it is the duty of the writer to perform to the best of his/her ability."

You haven't even tried, which is SO frustrating because it was such a good story. You have to remember that you're writing on fanfiction FOR other people, it's bordering on rude to post such blatantly bad grammar and spelling! Even if you don't do it, that's what beta's are for... Sorry I know it might seem like i'm being rude, but if other people can proof read their writing or get a beta, there's no reason you can't. Even if the story is complete. You know you can still edit a story even when it's complete? It's still there for everyone to read, so you REALLY should sort it out. I'm sorry, I really am sorry I know I'm coming across as a massive bitch, but literally nothing annoys me more than reading a story with a REALLY GOOD PLOT that is so badly written! In the words of fanfiction 'there's no excuse'. Again, sorry.
shirley noble chapter 45 . 7/13/2012
awsome story i liked it alot good story it was refreshing to not see bella abused somehow. good writing thanks
bookworm2341 chapter 45 . 6/27/2012
Aw I loved this story
nbrian72 chapter 45 . 3/10/2012
love the pen name very good story too
cmtaylor531 chapter 45 . 12/28/2011
lovely story
Kewi11 chapter 45 . 5/29/2011
Great story tho I wish you did some takes of edward as daddy :)