Reviews for Of Songbirds and Sleeping Pills
meowll chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Near and Igloo, oh my God, I hadn't thought of that! That'd be SO cute! I loved this story and the ending was awesome :3
HUTATU chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
dear god that was funny at the at the end xD
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
XD Yes, those stupid *** birds XDDD
In-A-New-York-State-Of-Mind chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
BIRDS MAKE MEN GO MUSHY AND CONFESS LOVE TO FRIENDS!

*goes to Morgan's (who is male, i am female) house with 4 birds*

*Pretends to overdose, just before said boy wakes up*

*confesses love to one another and live happily ever after*

*Wakes up*

Damnn you sleep...
Queenofinsanity chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Yeah, you're really good at capturing the emotions of a situation. I was freaking out right alongside Matt.
Katie - Lyn Della Robia chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
So cute!
iphis15 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I froze. I worried.

I read. It was brilliant.

And not sad, which is the main thing.

~Mademise Morte
Demon's sinner chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
OMG Gundam wing for the win! lol Duo Maxwell was always my fav.
Bellatrix Keehl chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I really loved this!

First I was scared, but you said fluff, so Mello couldn't have kill himself..

I totally agree with Matt... what Wammy's chef put in the food? There are so many gays! -for my pleasure I have to add!-

And the Roger/Watari thing? That made me laugh really really hard!

Great job!
Hoashi-chan chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Ha! That was a sweet story _ Yes I got the Gundam ref. somewhat..it's been awhile...but I had to laugh ';p "convinced he'd keel over" his name is Mihael Keehl _ haha...yeah well it's still funny to me... ;) Looking forward to reading more of your stories!
Atreyl chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
You scared me for a sec, there.
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
NearxIgloo OTP amirite? XD I knew he liked white for a reason! This was good as usual. It's scarily something I can see happening to me if I get a roommate. Oh god the bird thing reminded me of... I think it was Failure To Launch the movie with the endangered bird her roommate wanted to kill since it was loud and outside her bedroom window but it would be illegal to do so XD. I don't know if that's the right movie or not though.
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
can go bird hunting togehter the next time it happens. or maybe they could poison the local bird fountain.
Icemask12 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I really loved this. Really. I was like "Aw, no, come on Mello..." and the sappy fangirl within me is glad he lived.

Fav'd
TeaDanceMacabre chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
One of these days I'm going to have to get through your 100 stories. I very, very rarely actually laugh out loud at anything but a lot of your stories send me into hysterics. You have an awesome writing style XD