Reviews for Bringing Back Sasuke
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I really, really enjoyed this and kind of wish there was more, but I still love it all the same. I hadn't really suspected Naruto and Sakura were already together, though there signs that, in hindsight, were obvious, but that's part of the reason why I love this one-shot. The nuance and attention to detail is something to be admired in any story, and you have demonstrated you have a good grasp on this, which, coincidentally, goes hand in hand with your characterisation, which I believe is very much so on point and accurate. Well done. I look forward to reading more.
Toshira-chan chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Amazing story. Such details I loved it. This is what I'm hoping for. Naruto and Sakura as one and never forgetting Sasuke. Amazing. So glad I ran into it.
fhobos chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Oh, I can't move, all of my... FEELINGS. They're taking over me and I just want to weep into a pillow and flail and-

/KEYSMASH/

You handled a realistic NaruSaku and Sasuke with a deft and sure writing hand. THANK YOU. I've lost faith in Kishimoto's ability to handle his own story and this is just perfect. It's bittersweet, hopeful, and happy without ignoring or writing off the past and present issues. You've given their relationships the complexity they deserve. Bookmarking forever.
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Love how you dealt with the whole Sasuke/Sakura/Naruto complication really realistically. The constant conflict and restlessness within Sasuke was so well portrayed and I thought you stayed true to his character and what it's becoming in the manga.

I can definitely see something like this happening (I hope so!). The ending feels like there are loose ends- but it's very effective and very fitting.

Ah, you deserve more reviews for this great oneshot :)
1NaruSakafan chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
hahahahaha!That was great I just loved it and I never really liked sasuke-teme so that was good I never understood why some people love that bas"turd" and I do mean turd.
charles cdv chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
good job really good story!
lucy chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
cooool um can you do another chapter when he comes back or somthing please anyways very cool story
Triva chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
How beautiful-you truly captured the hearts of these characters. This is a lovely piece.
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Good story!
HAzArdrOxS chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Only 4 reviews?, Wow you really captured there persona's. Excellent job loved the 3's interaction and the fact you actually made Sasuke into a vital character. Will check out some of your other stories.
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
This was AMAZING. Thank you SO much for writing it! You captured exactly how I think the trio feels about their lost years and chances.
RakeeshJ4 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Excellent story! I think this is one of the best NaruSaku stories where Sasuke actually plays an integral role. I think it's also one of the best 'Sasuke returns' story, because really at this point I can't imagine it'll be just like flipping a switch, one day not in Konoha, the next day there. Too much has happened, Sasuke is too much of a wreck. Sasuke pining for Sakura in his dysfunctional, uncertain way also fits-after all, I think he must feel something for her.

Thanks for sharing:)
Souledad chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Just one review? I think this deserves a bit more than that!

I first chanced upon this in the Sugar & Spice contest over at Narutofan forums. Back then I wasn't really interested in reading the fanfic contest entries. To be honest, I was just angry that I couldn't submit my own entry, and I was venting all of my frustration on you guys. Firstly, I'm sorry. This deserves to be recognized, and I missed myself on an opportunity to read something that really made me appreciate this story along with the others.

I loved the fact that your premise is simple and pure, revolving around two individual's never-ending promise to bring an important friend back home and to them as well. At first, it feels slow-paced, but as the story progressed I really started enjoying it. But I think what really tugged my heart was near the ending. It makes so much sense for them to sort of let him go in a different sense, to just let him do what he has to do, because they have faith in him to someday come back. I've never read much Team 7-centered fics, but I have to say this one of the most heartfelt I've read.

In the end, it didn't matter to both Naruto and Sakura if he would come back, not because it's too late, but because they know he will. They know him than most people credit them for. That for them would have been enough.

All in all, it was a very wonderful read. Your stories are beginning to inspire me to write fics like yours. You have a distinctive way of telling a story, and I'll always admire you for that. From the beginning, I've always said to myself that Sasuke is too far gone to be saved by anyone, but at least this gives me hope; I've never thought about this, but Naruto and Sakura would never give up on believing that he would return and finally stay someday.

Good luck on your future endeavors,

Third Perspective

P.S. I've always believed you deserved the first place for this, but I guess you can't always have everything in life..
NarutoRocks21113043 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
That was unbelueveibly amazing! Best one shot I've read in a long time, thank you very much for writing this! You rock!