Reviews for Bringing Back Sasuke
Obsessed Lass chapter 1 . 2/15
Wow...just wow! Loved the way you have depicted the intricacies of their relationship. You're are absolutely correct in that for NaruSaku to be complete, Sasuke must be there. The characterisation was superb, particularly Sasuke's. The gamut of complicated feelings coursing through his heart was beautifully brought out. The ending felt a tad too explicatory but the concluding line was just perfect. I sincerely hope you'll write more narusaku pieces of a similar nature because I just can't get enough of these wonderfully nuanced one shots. Thank you for such a poignant tale.
Eosjoy chapter 1 . 2/14
This is so awesome. From the prose and timing and word choice, to the characterizations and beautiful twists in the plot. It is interesting and funny and poignant; it's sexy and fun and sad. So, so amazing. Better than canon. Extremely well done.
katarinaA123 chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
How i wish naruto would end up like this.. I have always been team narusaku..
You solved their tangled feelings and problems so well, it has been a pleasure to read this throughly
I dont hate sasuke, he's fine, but honestly, sakura deserves better
Well,i'll just pretend this is how naruto ends then :D
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I really, really enjoyed this and kind of wish there was more, but I still love it all the same. I hadn't really suspected Naruto and Sakura were already together, though there signs that, in hindsight, were obvious, but that's part of the reason why I love this one-shot. The nuance and attention to detail is something to be admired in any story, and you have demonstrated you have a good grasp on this, which, coincidentally, goes hand in hand with your characterisation, which I believe is very much so on point and accurate. Well done. I look forward to reading more.
Lady Anidala chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Amazing story. Such details I loved it. This is what I'm hoping for. Naruto and Sakura as one and never forgetting Sasuke. Amazing. So glad I ran into it.
fhobos chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Oh, I can't move, all of my... FEELINGS. They're taking over me and I just want to weep into a pillow and flail and-

/KEYSMASH/

You handled a realistic NaruSaku and Sasuke with a deft and sure writing hand. THANK YOU. I've lost faith in Kishimoto's ability to handle his own story and this is just perfect. It's bittersweet, hopeful, and happy without ignoring or writing off the past and present issues. You've given their relationships the complexity they deserve. Bookmarking forever.
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Love how you dealt with the whole Sasuke/Sakura/Naruto complication really realistically. The constant conflict and restlessness within Sasuke was so well portrayed and I thought you stayed true to his character and what it's becoming in the manga.

I can definitely see something like this happening (I hope so!). The ending feels like there are loose ends- but it's very effective and very fitting.

Ah, you deserve more reviews for this great oneshot :)
1NaruSakafan chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
hahahahaha!That was great I just loved it and I never really liked sasuke-teme so that was good I never understood why some people love that bas"turd" and I do mean turd.
charles cdv chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
good job really good story!
lucy chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
cooool um can you do another chapter when he comes back or somthing please anyways very cool story
Triva chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
How beautiful-you truly captured the hearts of these characters. This is a lovely piece.
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Good story!
HAzArdrOxS chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Only 4 reviews?, Wow you really captured there persona's. Excellent job loved the 3's interaction and the fact you actually made Sasuke into a vital character. Will check out some of your other stories.
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
This was AMAZING. Thank you SO much for writing it! You captured exactly how I think the trio feels about their lost years and chances.
RakeeshJ4 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Excellent story! I think this is one of the best NaruSaku stories where Sasuke actually plays an integral role. I think it's also one of the best 'Sasuke returns' story, because really at this point I can't imagine it'll be just like flipping a switch, one day not in Konoha, the next day there. Too much has happened, Sasuke is too much of a wreck. Sasuke pining for Sakura in his dysfunctional, uncertain way also fits-after all, I think he must feel something for her.

Thanks for sharing:)