Reviews for Evangelos
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 7/1
This was amazing! I loved the way you've wrote this so beautiful. Thank you for this aweosme story.
Fantastic ficlet!
DarkHorseBlueSky chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Oh my gods. The ending...
I think I'll take you up on your challenge. It won't be easy but I'll figure something out. :)
Another Nico di Angelo fic, probably...
negiocca chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This is beautifuly crafted.
i Mel-chan i chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
BluLollEE chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Of all the Mello centered fics I have read your the only one I know that stays in character and writes him well, I truly enjoy reading your fics annd I can only hope that you will write more Mello fics.

Hmmm I wouldn't mind reading Near centered fics either... :)
TheWammy'sHouseReject chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Beautiful, simply beautiful.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
loved it.
TheLegacyLives chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
The ending made my eyes water a bit. Very wonderful story.
Namiko-kii chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I found this recommended on TvTropes and I've got to say: Wow.

Your Mello is amazingly characterised and your writing is really amazing. The ending was beautiful (and I don't even know if that's the word that fits but that's the one I'm going with).
alice chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
that made me cry
Snoaz chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Wow. I'm just really.. speechless. This was so insightful, and written so well. You have an amazing way with words, let me tell you that.

I also liked the idea - seven kisses - though the last scene could have been a story on its own. I think that was my favourite section, as well. Got a lot of the best lines.

You can - and should - be very proud of this! Definitely into my faves :)
RhymingWithSilver chapter 1 . 3/23/2010

i'm close to falling asleep at the computer, so i shall put this onto this site tomorrow morning.

Li'l Yahiko chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Beautiful and poignant. I always love getting a glimpse into character's lives beyond what we've seen, and being that Mello is one of my favorite Death Note characters, I especially enjoyed your piece. Thank you for the lovely read. You understand Mello as if you sat down and spoke with him or got deep inside his head. Great, great, great. I don't really know what else to say.
The Flying Fish chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This was really good, I liked it.