Reviews for Animals
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Nessie is fun and great for Jacob. Edward and Bella are parents I guess but they turned vamp at 17 and 18 so they could be fun but they're not. Cute story, glad to see Nessie normal for Jake.
qhrciskrpc chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Not fluff. Amazing.
Anon chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Crazy little ...
maya94 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS STORY!
I wish you would continue
kay chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
lol i listened to the song while i read ahahahah it was great!
ssq chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I don't normally like the idea of Jacob and Renesmee together. Having said that, I still found myself enjoying reading this one-shot. It's a measure of how good this story was. Good job. I want to know what happens next and what other shenanigans the two get into next.

Cheers!
LadeeTwilight chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
OMG YOU ARE FUCKING HILARIOUS IM SITTIN HERE 4:00 IN THE FUCKIN AND IM BURSTIN IN TO TEARS FROM LAUGHIN SO DAMN HARD, THEY TRIED TO RUN FROM EDWARD LO FUCKIN L PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER I NEEEEEEEEEEED ANOTHER LAUGH LIKE THAT
maine.augustine14 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Wow, I absolutely loved this story! :) Jake and Nessie's chemistry together is beyond great. Really, it is soo difficult to find a well-written story like this! This has honestly without a doubt been the BEST fanfic I have ever read on this website! It's sad that you had said that this is simply a one-shot and nothing more, because I really feel like you're on to something great here! Please please please reconsider continuing this!
vampiregal42 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
i like :-)
msr709 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Always a good story coming from you! Where have you been lately? How are you doing? Haven't seen any updates from you lately and really missing them. I'm one of your no. 1 fans, and I still read Undeniable and Hands on Me countless times over. Still waiting for the ending of Undeniable...Hope all is well with you, and hope to see your writing soon. Missing you!
MoonTwilightStar chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Oh no please continue I wanna see Edwards reaction Yo his baby girl being felt up by her boyfriend an them leaving the scene... *sighs* *tear*... Keep up the good work!
Encypher chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Haha this story was awesome! I love how you made it fit with the song, it was great
kwizzle chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE it, its one of your best storys ever, even thought they all are the best.
auravicen chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I don't know about you but the last part was hilarious! AWESOME!
love4allpplz chapter 1 . 8/17/2010