Reviews for After Five Lifetimes
chestnutpoby chapter 34 . 1/12
This is an amazing masterpiece~~ thank you author~~ i love it so muchhhhh~~ great jobbbbb
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 20 . 10/2/2016
Beautiful, I love the sweet conversation going on while they are getting to it. And his care for her is awesome, just great. Very, very well written.
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 19 . 10/2/2016
LOVED Shuuhei here! He's become one of my favorites to keep an eye out in stories and I think he was great. :)
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 18 . 10/2/2016
*Swoon* So sweet and lovely, argh, I love them as a couple!
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 12 . 10/2/2016
Loving the kiss again, the build up is just perfect and so sweet!
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 9 . 10/2/2016
Love love love the kiss! Oh my heart, so beautiful!
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 8 . 10/2/2016
I love how you worked in so much sweetness between these two in the midst of a mystery and tragedy.
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 4 . 10/2/2016
Love the subtle build of their attraction to each other, it's masterfully written.
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Awww! I hate that they are both hurting but this scene was so sweet between them. The kiss on the cheek, just ah, I love it! This is at least my tenth time reading the scene if not more, so simple but so well executed!
bleachfanficfanatic chapter 34 . 8/20/2016
This was so excellent, I really, really loved it, thank you for writing such a beautiful and realistic Renhime fic!
KrayKrayKat chapter 20 . 3/24/2016
That was unexpectedly smooth. There's just this flow and fluency to the way you write! I didn't expect a lemon so soon, there relationship isn't old enough like that but the trust is there and well sometimes you get intimate before you fall in love and the way they care, is a lot because they're risked their lives for each other. So it's unusual but fluent, smooth. This is good writing!
KrayKrayKat chapter 12 . 3/24/2016
Hmm I like how they aren't completely over those two idiots, I mean they loved them for a long time, but also that they're trying and succeeding and helping each other through it. They have their own thing now and that's just as great.
KrayKrayKat chapter 9 . 3/23/2016
Well then. Your writing is very effortless, it just flows, sometimes suddenly, but in flow nonetheless. The kiss, seemed so natural, unhurried, fluent is a word that isn't correct but most apt. Well done! Also, peach for Orihime's reitusu or reiryoku(I can't spell it right) was apt again and somehow I saw an unseen emphasis on peach in the previous chapters.
You deserve more reviews than you have, that I can assure you.
KrayKrayKat chapter 8 . 3/23/2016
I like how Orihime's showing her quiet strength, not taking bullshit from anyone or getting her heart trampled unnecessarily. Good for her. Good writing of course.
KrayKrayKat chapter 7 . 3/23/2016
While I do know that Ichigo won't be jealous, I do think he won't grin when he realises that Orihime calls Renji by his given name. To be honest I don't think he'd notice.
I feel bad for Ai Matsuko, may she rest I peace, short as her time here was.