Reviews for After Five Lifetimes
KrayKrayKat chapter 20 . 3/24
That was unexpectedly smooth. There's just this flow and fluency to the way you write! I didn't expect a lemon so soon, there relationship isn't old enough like that but the trust is there and well sometimes you get intimate before you fall in love and the way they care, is a lot because they're risked their lives for each other. So it's unusual but fluent, smooth. This is good writing!
KrayKrayKat chapter 12 . 3/24
Hmm I like how they aren't completely over those two idiots, I mean they loved them for a long time, but also that they're trying and succeeding and helping each other through it. They have their own thing now and that's just as great.
KrayKrayKat chapter 9 . 3/23
Well then. Your writing is very effortless, it just flows, sometimes suddenly, but in flow nonetheless. The kiss, seemed so natural, unhurried, fluent is a word that isn't correct but most apt. Well done! Also, peach for Orihime's reitusu or reiryoku(I can't spell it right) was apt again and somehow I saw an unseen emphasis on peach in the previous chapters.
You deserve more reviews than you have, that I can assure you.
KrayKrayKat chapter 8 . 3/23
I like how Orihime's showing her quiet strength, not taking bullshit from anyone or getting her heart trampled unnecessarily. Good for her. Good writing of course.
KrayKrayKat chapter 7 . 3/23
While I do know that Ichigo won't be jealous, I do think he won't grin when he realises that Orihime calls Renji by his given name. To be honest I don't think he'd notice.
I feel bad for Ai Matsuko, may she rest I peace, short as her time here was.
KrayKrayKat chapter 5 . 3/23
Kindered souls these two. Smart, deep, that people don't see.
KrayKrayKat chapter 4 . 3/23
Wasn't it Renji? Wasn't it;)
KrayKrayKat chapter 1 . 3/23
This was a beautiful beginning. Astonishing because of the lack of shock value or any realizations but beautiful in its quiet intensity. Sometimes, I don't understand why Orihime and Renji love Ichigo and Rukia because those two seem so oblivious. And to be honest, I'd rather Kubo make these two move on rather than any couples actually forming. While I am a huge Ichihime fan, there is something that irks me about Ichigo. And the main reason why I've always hated Ichiruki, because I think that those writers are truly despicable for how they write Orihime. Either way, Renhime, well that is almost perfection.
Kat
lPirateKingl chapter 32 . 1/6
I enjoyed this story immensely!

You would be surprised how difficult it is to find a good non-yaoi pairing for Renji, but this is one. I do like your idea for Orihime's ability and the consequences therein.

Thank you for an entertaining and interesting story.

Cheers,
The Pirate King
Summer RainingStars chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
your writing style is very natural and exceedingly engaging. I should tell you this, because I'm a hardcore IchiHime shipper and I (pardon for my language) frown upon IchiRuki pairing, but the way you write the characters make me ship for Renji and Orihime at their best. They are like two starcrossed not-quite-lovers-yet kinda pair, and you brilliantly illustrate it. Well done!
I also like the plot and how Orihime's powers have something to do with hollow reincarnation. this fic is very interesting.

I really feel like expressing this bit *clears throat
Gah! The IchiRuki scenes make me gag and my intestines coil! I hope it gets off-set by Renji and Orihime's moments. guhuhuhu
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 34 . 12/7/2014
What happend after Renji returnd to Soul Society? How do they cope with things?
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 32 . 12/7/2014
Yay! I was fearing a tragic ending
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 30 . 12/7/2014
It was so cute for him to call her love but bow he forgot t..t.
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 24 . 12/4/2014
I can't believe Grimmjow kept his part of the deal
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 22 . 12/3/2014