Reviews for The Dragomirs'
ABSOLUTE FAN chapter 12 . 6/3
HEY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE FIRE BUT I HAVE TO SAY I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY IF POSSIBLE!

ITS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT AND I LOOK FORWARD TO FUTURE CHAPTERS
lgbtlovechick chapter 12 . 4/11
I hope you and your family are doing well and you have been able to set yourselves up again somewhere nice. May all good things come in your future, and may you learn from the bad to make you stronger!
Canadionion chapter 8 . 3/6
I normally wouldn't bother posting a review on a fic that clearly isn't being continued, but I have to say that watching Harry go from someone who would give his life for his adopted son, to someone who would throw a tantrum like a five year old and abandon his son for 15 days to go watch movies and eat chocolate in less than, like, a month? That's quite a swift and unpalatable shift in character. Did being changed into a vamp/wolf hybrid make him a manchild as well?
quidditchers chapter 12 . 2/1
Awesome:)
Bijuui9 chapter 12 . 1/31
Don't be sorry. It's hardly your fault that your house caught fire. Unless of course you did something to set it on fire, such as accidentally leaving on the stove and causing an explosion or purposeley setting your house on fire, though I highly doubt you would do that.

Which means that your house burning down is not your fault, as such you need not apologize for the delay in updating. It is not as though you can magically repair a practically molten down laptop. Therefore it is not your fault that most if not all of your chapters are gone. So really do not apologize for something that is very much not your fault.

I can be patient, besides if I were to complain about a lack of updates I would be a hyppocrite. I have not updated my own stories in a while, to busy with other things and actually writing things and then hitting delete because I hate what I have written to get to updating anything.

So really calm down, take your time and post when you are ready.
ccslupin chapter 12 . 12/15/2015
im sorry...
Guest chapter 12 . 11/15/2015
I'm so sorry! I wish you luck
Guest chapter 12 . 10/29/2015
Hi sorry to read about your house. I hope you have the time to continue this fic. It is one of the best ones i have read and I'm sure I would be 1 of many who would love to read more.
bleeb90 chapter 12 . 10/12/2015
I loved this story, too bad you never picked it up again!
MadelineTheFangirl chapter 12 . 9/20/2015
This is a hilarious story with amazing new plot line! Please give me more! Please!
Tigersaga chapter 12 . 9/9/2015
Hi there, I totally know how you feel, as my house recently burned down, and I lost all my stories. :( I wish you well and hope that maybe some day you will continue this story.
emme-hime chapter 12 . 7/3/2015
i was really hoping that you could find time to continue this story.
YueShadow chapter 12 . 6/9/2015
Love your story so far please update this story is really good so far
CheshireCatt13 chapter 12 . 5/9/2015
Agh, I love this. I hope one day you plan on continuing it.
Evening Dew chapter 12 . 3/28/2015
I love your story p.s sorry about your house