Reviews for Trip Of A Lifetime Part II, Vulcan Heat
Ahlysha chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
OK after five chapters, I needed to comment. This is hilarious.: -) I am enjoying it.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/16/2013
I very much enjoy you story. Read it in about 7h.
Dagda06117032 chapter 13 . 11/15/2013
How soon for part three of this series? And will T'Pau finally meet Trip's family in person?
dessie77 chapter 13 . 11/15/2013
Great chapter
kahless21 chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
Great job showing all the emotion in a very difficult situation. Keep up the good work.
BicolourRaptor chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
im glad that you started this story again for a while i thought you abandoned this story glad i was wrong
kahless21 chapter 12 . 10/18/2013
Great job. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
YESSSS! An update! Yay! I read it immediately, and it was so well written and good to read, as always. The story is romantic, funny, some seriousness is in it, too, well, everything you need in a good story. You made me really happy. And now, you guess what - I'm waiting for your next update. So please...?
M.Uchman chapter 12 . 10/10/2013
OMG, you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this chapter, LOL! I read the first story and was blown away. Then I started reading this one and was blown away yet again. I also love your other story, Words. If I had to choose my favorite Enterprise author right now so far, it would be you. Your stories are just so amazing. I'm not even coming close with my own story., and I'm still trying fighting writers block on it too. Anyway, amazing chapter! Can't wait for the next update, keep then coming!
Asso chapter 12 . 10/10/2013
I do not deny it. It's hard for me to think about T'Pau in the terms that you present.
But - guys! - what a treat being able to read in freedom what you write in freedom!
And how wonderful the cheeky exuberance of your Trip and - above all - of your T'Pol!
TrekLover101 chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
Nice chapter, glad you're back.
Belen09 chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
Well, I'm glad to know that Trip's got an extended lifetime . . . (side note - so this applies to Hoshi too?) :)
Alex Joleta chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
Okay, are you done with these stories. I have read and reread them and don't understand why you haven't finished them. They are great stories. I would love to see another chapter or at least a final chapter. You have a great writing talent and shouldn't let it go to waste. Great job. Thanks.
JDB89 chapter 11 . 7/22/2010
Best Enterprise story out there...I enjoy reading this so much, can't wait for the next chap. :)
Aleasesana chapter 10 . 7/16/2010
It is wonderful to see updates on this story. I love it and love the adopted relationship between Trip and T'pau. Phlox was right - if only all biological parents could be as devoted a Trip. Awesome story.