Reviews for Hate the Players, Love the Game
ZE cat chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
MOAR MOAR MAOR
JustDanny chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Hahaha! I had so much fun reading this!
randomchibi23 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Haha so I'm major league creeping on all your stuff, and I know you wrote this forever ago, but an all-out revenge fest would be hilarious. ;D
RoseJustice chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I think you should add more! That was amazing! ROFL! I don't go for Yaoi...but I thought it was pretty stinking funny when Kurt pretended!
BamfIsAwesome chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
HaHa! I'm not big on Kurtty, and this ain't usually my thing, but it was too funny! Now, PLEASE DON'T WRITE IN ACCENTS! If you do, when I had the fic playing like an actual episode in my head (more so than other fics, more convincing y'know?), the whole experience will be ruined! I warn you, when I have to read accents, it gets to a point where my head explodes, infects your computer with a virus and eats all your files. It's not my fault!

Aw, Jeremy likes Kurt :P Fuzzy COULD say he doesn't want to get into another relationship, *in melodramatic voice* that he can't trust guys anymore! I love how NO ONE in that shop was homophobic. Awesome! You really got everyone's personality and speech right, you're an awesome writer.

Yeah, Azazel had, like, literally MILLIONS of women (Plus he's had that many years too). He'd get a couple hours in this dimension, and he'd spend them raping someone! Yowzers!

Hmm... Maybe Kurt could leave a note in Pietro's locker from a "secret admirer" telling him to come to some fancy restaraunt to enjoy themselves... and put a similar note in Todd's locker! *cackles maniacally* I've never felt so evil! EVERYONE in the restaraunt would see them together... OOH! Shove some snobby homophobes in the resteraunt! And have Kitty and Rogue spread some rumours about them... y'know... MUAHAHAHAHA!

*voice in mah head* Yellow? Sanity to Bamf! Do you copy?... C'mon Bamf, I've seen you get pretty weird, and weird I can deal with, but you don't even have the guts to poke snails! You ain't cruel by any stretch o' the imagination, an' yer creepin me out!

Huh? Wh-? Right, sorry 0. Ooh, Voice, I think I shall dub thee Head of Sanity!

Cool- urm, whatever.

Awesome writing, Pilz. Keep it up!

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Bamf
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That was freaking HILARIOUS! You should most certainly continue with this!

(love the Kurtty by the way)
Caprichoso chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Glad to finally see your first story come out of the oven.

I have just a couple of suggestions (I always have some sort of constructive criticism in my reviews, so don't think I didn't thoroughly enjoy your story):

The correct spelling is K├Ątzchen.

Comma splices aren't proper English; you may want to look into using semicolons and colons.

It's "for all intents and purposes".

No written accents! Thank you for that!

This is a good first effort, and I'm looking forward to seeing where this one leads.

(Wanders off reciting "Oh, the Places You'll Go"...)
Relwarc chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Please do more chapters! This is great!

And leave out the accents. Even if a writer can do it consistently it's still hard on the readers.
sugarstar222 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Great story. I'd love to see more! Accents are pretty good, you do them well. But, it's up to you.
dustyfuzzybunny chapter 1 . 8/12/2009