Reviews for Raising Albert
valre chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Awwwwww my heart broke when they broke up. How gauche.

Otherwise, this was great. A little insane, pretty funny, and adorably cute. I loved it!
Glorilian chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Very niiice, funny! I like it! :-)
777angeloflove chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
LOVE IT!
StoriesILike chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Omg, you had me laughing my head off! Especially with the Hyuuga household! Darn they're hilarious, especially a paranoid Hiashi! XD

Well, I throughly enjoyed reading this fic, so thank you very much! :)
Konyi chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Such a fulfilling read. Never would have expected tenten and hinata, that just cracked me up, just like hiashi's antics did, omg so funny, but not as funny as hanabi, she so would rock as a younger sister! I loved how desperately in love Neji was with Naruto, it was lovely to see them both like love sick puppies... But what I truly loved the most was your decision to tie everything together with Albert, it was incredibly cute how you personified him into a baby, quite original and refreshing idea ... Definitely going in my favorites !
Konyi chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
There's nothing more that I love than a well written fiction! Especially one with so much promise, definitely readin this
Konyi chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Uberly cute, I'm really loving the humor added to this "smut" some of the comments are just so witty, i love it, not to mention that you included a plot, I really like it, poor naruto, I'm glad thou he finally stood up to Neji, nothing like a slam To the face to wake someone up, curious to see how the story wraps up, on to the next
Haitorei chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
SOOOOO CUUUUUUUTEEE AHHHHHH
Haitorei chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
I LOVEEEEEE the portrayal of Hiashi. HILARIOUS. D LOVE IT. Hahahaha. Good chapter overall!
Haitorei chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
OMG. Sooo well written. Has all the makings of some future problems that need to get worked out. CAN'T WAIT TO READ MOREEEE D
Ninja0Squirl chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Gah! So freakin' cute!

LOL'ed the whole way through!
Kitsune Kit chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
How did I miss this story coming out? I love it!
Iorek Byrnison chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
I just wanted to let you know that this made me giggle a lot for all of the right reasons! Great job. :)
Soup-log chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Love how the angst is well balanced with ultra-funny humor.

Don't usually read shonen-ai (not really my thing) but this was easily one of the best fics I've read in years.
unsweetened-me chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
Oh. My. God. This has been one of the most hilarious fics I've read recently. You have no idea how much this has made my day. Thanks for writing it! :):):):)