Reviews for Last Christmas
ginabowman2005 chapter 10 . 8/25/2018
I really liked this story. I have seen a lot of Dimitri chose to go with Tasha stories and I've not read any of them, they just didn't sound like a story I'd like. But I thought this one sounded different so I looked at the first chapter. I was intrigued by the idea of everyone living together in a house that was built for them. Then I got involved in the switching back and forth with Rose and Dimitri's POV.

I think you both did an excellent job of telling their side and giving us a whole view of what was going on.

I don't know if you are both still doing fanfiction but I'd love to read some other VA stories with you doing the different POV's.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/20/2018
Yuck what a scum bag you have turned Dimitri into having him screw Tasha while fantasizing about Rose. That's wrong to both of the women.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/20/2018
Lissa is a crappie friend if she is too dumb to know what's wrong with Rose.
my 2 guys chapter 10 . 7/11/2017
that was good
Roza's Dimtri chapter 10 . 1/22/2017
You both have done awesome job with the story taking not too fast too slow. Just perfect
Daughter of Athena 20 chapter 10 . 8/12/2016
damn that ending. ' i was finally home'. :')
Guest chapter 10 . 1/15/2016
This was really good!
EvreHavva chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
muy bueno
Ezra-fitzs-wife chapter 10 . 11/6/2015
I LOVE IT... Keep going please
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
I like the way Dimitri is very upset about rose as she is for him
Midnite.mystik chapter 5 . 7/24/2015
I love Dimitri 's point of view.
The cat with blue eyes chapter 10 . 10/8/2014
A lovely story ! Everything is in there and I never felt bored ! That was great :) On top of that the idea of writing each character's POV from a different person is genius !
Guest chapter 10 . 4/7/2014
That was so sweet;)
russia2774 chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
Please update the story soon
Emmiiii13 chapter 10 . 10/24/2013