Reviews for Belong
Anon chapter 11 . 3/11
My love for Ghostwriter and this couple rekindled out of the blue and honestly, one of the first things I thought of was this fanfic - I remembered correctly how absolutely perfect it is! Rereading was just a pleasure! I previously left the review in 2012, and I have to say, my feelings definitely have NOT changed, haha. It's truly amazing how in-character you got them. I actually love the ending to this, the way it ends with one simple declaration is quite powerful, really. But I see you put up the bonus chapter a few months ago (YAY!), so I'm going off to read that now :D Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
great story
Anon chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
Omg. I love this story so much. It's so sweet and UGH, so perfect. Thank you for writing it! Everyone was incredibly in-character and all the Alex/Tina moments were gorgeous. I'm in love with this story! You should definitely write more Alex/Tina or Ghostwriter fic!
all55husbands chapter 11 . 12/24/2011
This was too cute I really enjoyed reading it
all55husbands chapter 11 . 12/24/2011
This was too cute I really enjoyed reading it
minimoon132002 chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
this story is good I can't for tinas reaction please write more I can't wait
blueoctober chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
So glad you updated this story of yours, it made my night, and OMG! I absolutely love how you ended it. The banter between the characters and how clueless Tina was about Alex's feelings was perfect. Really loved Tina and Alex's dance, especially the comment about the team gawking and how Tina didn't realize Alex was talking about her being the girl he wanted to dance with. I would love to read another chapter but if you decided to end it there it's perfect as it is. :) Thanks for sharing this wonderful story! Keep up the great work and would love to read another story of yours with this pairing! Take care.
Happy chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
Yes, the girl that Jamal liked was Jasmin or Jasmine. I'm loving the progress so far. Ghostwriter needs to come back to PBS, please. Or amy other network that'll carry it. I love these characters. Great job staying true to Tina and Alex's relationship and personalities.
Happy chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Yes, I'm reading these stories. They're wonderful. I can picture everything as I read on. Don't stop writing. I often think about Ghostwriter and what would've happened if the show were still on today. I loved Alex and Tina together. I actually met someone at work a few years ago in Washington DC who had gone to school with the girl that played Tina on Ghostwriter! Any updates on the real Alex would be awesome too since I always had a crush on him.

Keep writing, please. This is extremely interesting and entertaining to a Ghostwriter fan like me!
blueoctober chapter 9 . 10/23/2010
I absolutely love this wonderful story of yours. I just recently saw "Ghost Story" for the first time and just loved how adorable Tina and Alex were when they first meet. :) Anyways, Tina and Alex's conversation was just heartbreaking but am extremely glad he hasn't done anything he would probably regret. Can't wait to for the next chapter and hope they get the chance to meet during the day, so there's less of a chance of them getting in trouble for meeting so late a night... ;) Keep up the great work and take care!
caterized chapter 10 . 10/16/2010
lol so you def know where my vote is going. this one! nice chapter, can't wait for more fluffiness )
M.M chapter 9 . 10/1/2010
Just found this story and read every single chapter posted so far. It is pure love! I totally can't wait to read what happens between these two awesome characters. And the buildup was absolute perfection!
minimoon132002 chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
wow, that was really intense, this story is getting better and better. keep writing more btw, have you figure out if you are going to write more Ghostwriter stories? anyways, good job
caterized chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
yay another chapter! lovely as always, and can't wait for the next. give your muse cookies! maybe that'll get her to cooperate )
caterized chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
yay for updates! keep up the good work! i love the romantic tension and relationship that you have going for both of them. i love ghostwriter and tina/alex, and i wish there were more stories here for them. i got really excited when you mentioned another story in the works!