Reviews for iBones
Danni Evans chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
This chapter is beautifully done! You write very artistically, with just enough abstraction that your words are far from mundane, but not so much that they're incomprehensible. You have a wonderful style!
SuchAGoodGirl chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
Lovely. The time jumps worked perfectly. And I like your reasoning behind the name Faith. I will be keeping that in mind.
RowdyRomantic chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
Such a sweet future fic.

I love the idea of Faith for there daughter's name.
bonetrek chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
Great story so far!
standing-in-the-doorway chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
For your first smut, this is pretty excellent. I loved the line "Working his way back up with soft declarations against ankles and knees and thighs" - it just captured the sweetness amidst all the passion. Very well done.
wishbones chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
Wow, I mean Wow. This was so eloquent and powerful, I'm in love with this story.
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
It has been oh, so long since I've read something of yours. I had to adjust to the constant supply of adjectives and the Alison Croggen-like writing. ;)

This was really good-something I've been wanting them to do for SO FREAKING LONG. Ever since the last episode of the season, I have been BEGGING for them to just get together. I mean, come on. Angela and -insert name here- have done it, so why can't THEY? GAH.

That was a great lemon, Double E. I am very proud of you. :)

All in all, really great job!

B