Reviews for A Vampire and his Veela
AWWWW they're so cute
Ampas DraRry chapter 5 . 7/25/2016
I'm intrigued by the plot of the story, but your grammar errors and misspelled words are kinda putting me off to continue reading this. I really hope you can find a beta reader and considering to edit the whole story.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 24 . 4/27/2016
Loved it so happy he lived I jhate when they after having a baby

~Stasia
1Hpfanfiction chapter 11 . 2/6/2016
I don't hate you for what you did to Draco but maybe drarry should have had sex before Draco was rape I know they are young but still you should have been not as hard on Draco is what I feel but I still love this story
Ilaria-Jade-Phoenix-Slytherin chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Awesome!
kitiku01 chapter 24 . 6/22/2015
I like the original plot of the story, but the wrong grammar and bad spelling really take away from the story. Sometimes, the story is hard to understand due to those mistakes. There are also inconsistencies that I was curious about, i.e. what happened to Quirrell, why was Cedric not in Hufflepuff, or even what happened to Neville after Harry's warning? The start was great (esp. the pacing), but during the middle part and at the end, it seemed rushed, which is why a lot of subplots are not clearly explained (so what happened to Hermione at the last battle? or even Pansy and the guys? or about Submissive's rights? - if you would invest in a chapter for them, shouldn't they be at least mentioned at the end?). Not only that, Draco's sudden recovery after childbirth is not really explained, and thus does not really give an impact to the story. I heartily agree with some of the previous reviews - please invest on a good Beta and rewrite the story. It's a good story but has the potential to become great with a little more work. I'd love to volunteer but as per policy, I haven't posted stories yet. Keep writing and dreaming!
GoldenEyes chapter 24 . 5/15/2015
Excellent. I really enjoyed reading this. How you had them hiding up until the last moment, playing a role in some way. I love how you had the twins being loyal to Harry. I always love that aspect in a HP story. Speaking of aspects, I may not of loved all of the ones you included but I did love how you stuck to it and kept it up until the end. Thank you very much for sharing this great story. Happy wishes! :-)
BloodMoon08 chapter 13 . 3/7/2015
i loved this!
BloodMoon08 chapter 11 . 3/7/2015
THIS IS BRILLIANT! I LOVE THIS
BloodMoon08 chapter 4 . 3/7/2015
Please don't take this as an insult, but the use of Loins instead of Lions was super cute! i'm really liking the story
BloodMoon08 chapter 2 . 3/7/2015
FINALLY ! A story where Tom Riddle isn't the bad guy! thank you
Hyper Melody chapter 24 . 12/23/2014
Lavonya chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
Sneaky... I like this a lot!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I /LOVE/ THIS!
ghm chapter 16 . 10/6/2014
oh come one! I kinda understand hermione, but that weasel slut ginny?! UGH...