Reviews for Instincts
5-STAR chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Cute fic
Riy chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Sandy is one te coolest ads ever

Great job
jnd25 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
i like this story!
carita chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
i like the tension and emotional nuances. nice job!
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Lovely story. It was interesting to get inside both Sandy's head, and Ryan's head, to see how different their thoughts were on the same event. Very believable that Sandy would want to talk about things with Ryan, and that Ryan would NOT want to talk about things with Sandy. I loved Ryan's admission that he felt like he'd deserved it when Sandy spanked him, and that he never did when AJ knocked him around. I loved that Sandy didn't make Ryan talk about why he'd been so terrified, but left an open invitation for Ryan to talk to him about it anytime he wanted. The hug made for a sweet ending.
Keydazy chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I liked this. I think you really captured Ryan and Sandy's characters and the ending was so sweet. I love it when fics show open affection between the two of them. Keep up the good work.
Melster chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Fabulous Work - very well written - great dialogue! I love it when Sandy goes parental ! Love all your writings - seems I am a fan of the spankfic !
Leenniepeennie chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Hey,

I really liked this story, it's written very well. I just wanted to know exactly after which episode it's written.

Keep up the good work!

Bye,

me
wandamarie chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
it was a good one shot story thank you