Reviews for Lying From You
it isn't over, is it?
Future Mrs Malik 97 chapter 21 . 6/21/2010
Please update soon
Future Mrs Malik 97 chapter 20 . 4/3/2010
I love this, Please update more chapters
Lilly Monroe chapter 20 . 2/16/2010
I really loved this chapter hun! I liked how Baylee laid it down for Jasper and Damon. She's such a strong girl, I just think she underestimates her own strength, but that's perfectly understandable at the same time. I'm glad she was able to volunteer at the hospital and she got to talk to the little boy, he was so cute! My heart ached for them both.

She sure had a lot of questions this chapter and I do hope she get some of the answers she's looking for, I know I can't wait to see what happens! I know the details of her past aren't exactly all known and I'm anxious to see what she has to talk to Carlisle and Esme about. I can only imagine.

I loved it as always, so good!
Chel88 chapter 19 . 2/7/2010
Oh how I love Baylee and Damon! You always pull on the emotional strings with these two! He's trying so hard and she's still...stuck? Which, I can totally understand why. This is hard for her...and she's still in this constant battle between the boy of her past and the boy in her present. I think Damon could be really good for her!

Cute little PDA made me smile. Things are going to turn dark? Ooh, I really can't wait now!

Loved it hun!
Chel88 chapter 16 . 12/1/2009
I loved it, I completely loved it! Cut is one of my favorite songs and it just fit so perfectly with this chapter.

I loved the sexiness, all this time of Baylee and Damon tension...they were bound to explode at some point. I think you captured it amazing and it was sweet and hot at the same time.

Fabulous as always!
happilyeverafter87 chapter 15 . 11/28/2009
This story was amazing...i love the character development and it was just an all around great story. I hope there will be more stories like this...
Chel88 chapter 15 . 11/22/2009
Such an intense chapter! These two seem to always be going around in circles with each other. Jasper was totally lying about when he said he didn't want to see her and all that...he has no clue what he wants. it's clear that they had ALOT to talk and work through...for the sake of their sanity I think.

Loved the last line!

Can't wait to see what happens!
Chel88 chapter 14 . 11/15/2009
I completely thought I reviewed for this chapter! I read and loved every second of it. There was so much drama with Damon and Jasper...I honestly felt my heart aching for Baylee. All this stress isn't good for her.

The kiss there at the end? oh man. The last sentence...Damon telling her that he refuses to kiss her again until she's over Jasper? I don't know if she'll ever be over Jasper. Maybe she can work towards where it doesn't hurt anymore and can open herself up to someone else, but being fully over him? I don't know.

You know I loved it! Can't wait to read more!
Chel88 chapter 13 . 10/26/2009
I really enjoyed the last two chapters. Who comes home for Valentine's day? Lol, that's crazy..I love it of course.

Gah, if I was Baylee, I would've booked it the second I saw all those people in the kitchen. Poor girl, I know that she needs to learn to face these things so she can properly, but it's a bit too much it seems.

A jealous Jasper...maybe? I love how she threw a notebook at him! I'm very eager to read when Baylee and Damon go to the hospital.

Chel88 chapter 11 . 10/15/2009
Poor baylee, the girl needs to do some serious soul searching...though I know It'll be very had on her and I still feel so bad for her.

Loved it!

Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
As per usual I loved it! Totally wasn't expecting that ending ...I wonder what is going to happen next.
Chel88 chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
Wow, talk about unexpected. That was so sad...but so true there at the end. Almost made me want to cry!

I so loved it hun!
Chel88 chapter 9 . 9/26/2009
Oh how I've missed this story! It's all fun and games right..til the uptight girlfriend gets flour dumped on her head. Lol. I love the interaction between the siblings.

Better yet, what an amazing gift from damon! I'm soo jealous.

Loved it.

wrestlenascargirl chapter 9 . 9/24/2009
I LOVED IT! man that was freakin hilarious! i love baylee! she cracks me up so BAD!