Reviews for Space Ghost
reader50 chapter 1 . 8/6
That was fun. I had wondered about Logan Cale and am glad you answered my question without being asked.
binkabonkahankeydoo chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Love it.
JinxedCobra chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Absolutely brilliant... not so sure the original Logan would actually do something like this, but it is a hilarious idea.
siriuslives394 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Haha, Logan Cale is a pervy janitor? :P But excellent series of stories (I'm assuming it was a series, haha), they were all very enjoyable.
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
hehehehehe ah yes that is just like Dean and he is still WAAAAAAAAAAYY cool than Jim, sorry Kirk
BookObsesserNumberOne chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I think the funniest thing about this was picturing Spock throughout the food fight. I can just visualize him just sitting there while all the mess is landing everywhere, calmly eating. The Logan Cale reference was funny.
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
i don't know who logan cale is, cuz i'm a bit stupid, but i wanna be his best friend. XD

onewhowatches :3
tcadmiral chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
love the dark angel reference :)
kingdomhearts222 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Seems like Logan Cale has his wires crossed with Tony DiNozzo from NCIS. XD

Anyways! Love the reference! Yay for ghosts and food fights!
Phantom-Princess93 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
haha this Fic is realy funny but i will have to dissagree with you about Michel weatherly(Logan cale) being "average looking" I think he's really hot
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
So freakin' epic! I wanna be in that food fight. *pouts*
XGemini chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Oh, laughed so hard...loved the Cale reference. I will be giggling about this for days to come)
Midnight Parallax chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
You couldn't resist a passing shot at Logan, could you? Typical Alec...
Shadowess 88 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
AWESOME! Okay, that was totally wicked. I feel sorry for McCoy though... I didn't think he'd believe in ghosts... The climax would have to be when Dean yelled FOOD FIGHT! I LOVED IT! Okay, enough with the all-caps now. I loved the whole thing, and the best ending was the milk poured over Dean's hair. I don't know who Logan Cale is... But whatever, it worked. I would have liked to see a little more reaction out of Spock... like calculating which food would be the best projectile to pick out for Nyota Uhura. Anyways, I hope you write more of these fics, cause I think they're as Spock says: Facinating.