Reviews for The Horrors Of Ouran
theunhappytwins chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
No. You will put in Y√Ľko. And make it a chapter fic. Riiiiiight?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
:p you should make another one
Athena's phoenix chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Pfft. Kahaha... This is brilliant! Poor Watanuki... and Doumeki just has to make it worse... XD
Aeon Rune chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I love how Hikaru's the one to insist poor Watanuki's not a girl. *wanders off to next chapter*
Shinkei Kajuen chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
!

*pause* *breathes again*

!

I can't get over it! XD this is amazing! LOL I like the idea of this story! :D I wished it could have its own series... :"
Hermes Moon Lady Serene chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Omg! this fic had me laughing the entire time i was reading it and now my family all think i'm crazy, not that it makes a difference. this fic was hilarious and eueryone was in character. but how can anyone say that watanuki is a girl? unless they only see him in his cooking outfit or hear him when hes talking to himawarai. anyways great job. i cant wait to read any more holic and ouran crossovers you might write.
Rokkugoh chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
Aww so cute! I really like the story
Captivated Fairy chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
This was so hilarious and I love it. :)
obvious things are obvious chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
ahahaha... so hilarious! and to think that there will also be lots of Donut fans in Ouran... poor watanuki... XD
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Why must you end it? T_T so good!
SilverHaraki chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
i went into yaoi-fangirl mode in chapter 2 xD
quivering quill chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
dont know if ive already reviewed. but this story if funny, twistedly romantic and so cute XD
Chilipop chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
hahhaha I loved it x)
Maria chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This is priceless! And my mom thought Watanuki was a girl too when she first saw him. I guess he's got that kind of looks...
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
That was PEFRECTION at it's finest! Normally I dread when people go into Watanuki and Domoki's relationship. but you did a fine job with it! Especially with Renge's commentary and Hikaru and Kaoru saying that they were nothing compare to them! Great job! :)