Reviews for Slumberland
Menma Kamikaze chapter 2 . 4/20
so much for loyalty naruto
Seyuki Arkane chapter 17 . 3/30
Okay this is amazing. I start reading it last night without so much thoughts when I started it, I was tired and wanted something to change my mood. Well it works, and this story is incredible. I love it !
I don't know much about the English fanfiction, don't know whose stories are known and best to read, so I'm really pleased to find that quality of writing this fast. Thank you for writing and bring joy to us ! See ya'
Brenda247 chapter 17 . 8/27/2017
So cute.
ahans1b chapter 17 . 6/2/2017
Damn this seriously needs to be a movie! I don't know how you came up with this but it's genius! The detail, suspense and action was perfectly written and the characters too. Only thing I would have like was more romance from Sasuke and Naruto. There was not really any. But amazing story overall.
yatty chan chapter 6 . 5/28/2017
i swear that you are awesome
sovandeprins chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
First of all, I got hooked on this story in the first few lines. It has a great start and I'm so glad I found this.

I started reading this while sitting on the toilet, believe it or not. And Thanks to this my ass basically died. I now probably have permanent marks on my cheeks now, thank you very much. Looking forward to continue reading this.

Thank you for writing.
Crimson Anonym chapter 17 . 2/28/2017
The idea behind your story was so original that I kept on reading. Every chapter at the beginning part was so full of mystery that I just had to read the next one to have the answers and before I knew it, I already finished everything. You write so beautifully too that it's very vivid.

However, I feel like there's some kind of disconnect or something lacking halfway through until the latter chapters but I can't pinpoint what exactly that is. Was it more plot or character development? It felt like the story changed its course. Or maybe I didn't fully understand because of lack of sleep. Lol

But I just want to say thank you very much for sharing your story and writing. I'll check out what you mentioned on your ANs one shots/sequel(?) for this story and hopefully fill what I felt was missing.
MisheruFAD chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
Ahhh this is a really good read. I wanted to review quickly just to mention that when Naruto realizes the shadows were the aliens falling, we weren't told that they fell in pods except much later with Shikamaru I believe. (I was thinking they were freefalling)
And in this chapter, when Naruto is in the truck with Kakashi, there's a line that goes that Naruto covered his shoulder and caught Kakashi's attention but, didn't Naruto have handcuffs on? How could one possibly do that while being handcuff from behind. And then it goes to, Kakashi leaned Naruto forward to take off the cuffs.
I think those are some continuity mistakes so far.
Otherwise, good read! Gunna continue reading now.
inuyashamunkey chapter 17 . 9/7/2016
Awwww. yes Sasu let Naru-chan bleed color into your otherwise dull and boring world
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 17 . 9/3/2016
Oww Sasuke can be romantic (?
Awesome story!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/23/2016
why is this rated m but do not have even one mature stuff in it? plot was great but it didn't take away my thirst for sasunaru at allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
yume76 chapter 17 . 5/25/2016
Thumbs up for one of the coolest stories ever. I truly admire your ability to write in such a properly detailed way. This story kept me on my toes. You made the story futuristic yet unlike most of the real sci-fi stories it was realistic. It is simply amazing. Thank you for writing this. And I sincerely hope you will finish writing the rest of your fics. I really love your writing style. And kudos to your betas as well.
kenni-bun bun chapter 17 . 4/28/2016
...I've never read anything like this, it's so amazing! I love me a good sci-fi story, and I love aliens. Even if the aliqui weren't really aliens. And was I sensing a little blossoming of feelings between Itachi and gaara? Itachi after the initial fight, was hilarious! He just gave no fucks and was super sassy and sarcastic, I love it. I had been waiting to finish this the whole time I was at work, and I'm sooo glad I finished.
jj chapter 17 . 3/18/2016
re read still love it
MindYourMind chapter 17 . 1/10/2016
Your writing style is so vivid and addictive! I thoroughly enjoyed this creative and delightful fanfic. Thank you so much for sharing!