Reviews for Slumberland
lonelylulaby chapter 17 . 8/16
Oh my GAWD! That last sentence had my heart all a flutter. "...it has colors I've ne re seen before" Gah just died, short circuited and need to replace my heartstrings/batteries.

Another wonderful story, I belive I started this a long time ago and just never kept up with it.

ja ne till next we meet again
hi
honestly! What an AMAZING story!
i loved it even though you've written it couple of years ago...
it was mind wracking at first ...so much motion
so many scenes...
i felt so thrilled by it...
thanks .
Nightmare66 chapter 17 . 3/4
I loved it! So many emotions mixed and I couldn't stop reading!
Everybody want piece of Naruto. Another great chapter.
Sarah chapter 1 . 2/1
Wow definitely one hell of way to get ball rolling author. I can't wait to see what happens next.
berry5tz chapter 17 . 2/1
I really enjoyed this story. I would also like to congratulate you for your 2 fine awards for this story!

This was a very enjoyable read. I loved the characters. Especially Sasuke and Naruto. Sasuke's great speed and strength. Accompanied with Naruto's determination, intellect and heart. Made them truly a brilliant pair.

I also liked how everyone was able to overcome their differences to avoid a killing spree. Something I really wish we could do in the real world.

There was humor as well as action. The story kept me near the edge in excitement. I'm glad to have been able to read it. Thank you.
souzern chapter 2 . 1/25
Aaaah, this is so cool! What have i been doing these years? I could've and should've read this sooner! Amazing, amazing!
souzern chapter 1 . 1/25
Wow.
This is so interesting that I'm willing to ignore all the grammar mistakes, lol
I'm just happy I stumbled on the link to this now that this story is finished :)
TheCountofCanterbury chapter 17 . 1/23
Wow, this was truly just beautiful. The ending was just so sublime. The only critique i can givs at this point is that i wanted more of an interaction between sasuke and naruto. But ending left room fot exploration. What i wanted was for you to explore that with words. But its all good in the hood.
LeyCoo chapter 17 . 12/27/2014
This is fantastic! This is the first time I've read a fan fic that makes me feel like I'm actually reading a book. It's freaking awesome. So much originality and suspense. I almost want to write/read a fan fic about this fanfic! But it's great alone so it wI'll stand as one of my favorites. In fact, I think it's my favorite. Keep it up!
Ayame Gawaine chapter 17 . 11/27/2014
Heeey!
Look at this! This fanfic is awesome! :D
NO, . : 'aliens'! This is the freaking first time I've encountered such a theme, and I consider myself somebody who's old here and has read many, MANY fanfics. And this is fantastic, because it brings originality to the story, inovation. And what-a-plot! It was really well-developed from start to finish, and my only complain would be that I wanted to see more interaction between Naruto and Sasuke knowing and becoming closer and closer to each other not because of the mark or fate. But even so, their parts together were breathtaking!
Another interesting thing is that you made me read so fast I didn't even see the chapters go by, and when I noticed it was the last chapter, I was like "what? how? really?" and you don't know, but it's been a looooong time since I've done such a thing/felt this way.
So, congratulations on this incridible story! It was truly enjoyable! Keep on improving! It was a really interesting reading!

Ayame Gawaine
MissJudged16 chapter 17 . 7/8/2014
There are a lot of things that I want to say about this. But I dont want to drag this on too long so I will try to be brief. This has an excellent plot. You seemlessly incorporated all the naruto verse characters into a new world which is not easy to do. Everyone was in character and I love the way you portrayed itachi. The storytelling was excellent. You have a unique writing style that keeps the reader engaged with vivid detail while still not boring everyone into a coma. So excellent work there. I love the banter between the characters. It was genuine and pulled me deeper into the world you created. If I were to pick one thing to criticize it would be the end. You have such great description of scene and then the story just sort of ends. I had hoped for more detail about the final battle at the end. Not necessarily fighting but wrap up. Everyone finding out who was alive and who died, a conversation between sasuke and itachi, danzo and his dead corpse... lol. It just seemed too abrupt. Thanks for writing such an awesome story and keep up the great work.
jj chapter 17 . 5/23/2014
wow that was great
Yk chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Whoa
Like whoa whoa whoa womanhoa whoa
I never thought id read a serious alien fanfic of the naruto fandom
Holy...
You have all my fking respect
Not to mention that so far its quite good too :D
AllThingsNaruto chapter 17 . 3/15/2014
Absolutely, wonderful story, with such a cute ending. LOVE IT! Please say you're working on a sequel.