Reviews for Slumberland
sovandeprins chapter 1 . 4/4
First of all, I got hooked on this story in the first few lines. It has a great start and I'm so glad I found this.

I started reading this while sitting on the toilet, believe it or not. And Thanks to this my ass basically died. I now probably have permanent marks on my cheeks now, thank you very much. Looking forward to continue reading this.

Thank you for writing.
Crimson Anonym chapter 17 . 2/28
The idea behind your story was so original that I kept on reading. Every chapter at the beginning part was so full of mystery that I just had to read the next one to have the answers and before I knew it, I already finished everything. You write so beautifully too that it's very vivid.

However, I feel like there's some kind of disconnect or something lacking halfway through until the latter chapters but I can't pinpoint what exactly that is. Was it more plot or character development? It felt like the story changed its course. Or maybe I didn't fully understand because of lack of sleep. Lol

But I just want to say thank you very much for sharing your story and writing. I'll check out what you mentioned on your ANs one shots/sequel(?) for this story and hopefully fill what I felt was missing.
MisheruFAD chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
Ahhh this is a really good read. I wanted to review quickly just to mention that when Naruto realizes the shadows were the aliens falling, we weren't told that they fell in pods except much later with Shikamaru I believe. (I was thinking they were freefalling)
And in this chapter, when Naruto is in the truck with Kakashi, there's a line that goes that Naruto covered his shoulder and caught Kakashi's attention but, didn't Naruto have handcuffs on? How could one possibly do that while being handcuff from behind. And then it goes to, Kakashi leaned Naruto forward to take off the cuffs.
I think those are some continuity mistakes so far.
Otherwise, good read! Gunna continue reading now.
inuyashamunkey chapter 17 . 9/7/2016
Awwww. yes Sasu let Naru-chan bleed color into your otherwise dull and boring world
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 17 . 9/3/2016
Oww Sasuke can be romantic (?
Awesome story!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/23/2016
why is this rated m but do not have even one mature stuff in it? plot was great but it didn't take away my thirst for sasunaru at allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
yume76 chapter 17 . 5/25/2016
Thumbs up for one of the coolest stories ever. I truly admire your ability to write in such a properly detailed way. This story kept me on my toes. You made the story futuristic yet unlike most of the real sci-fi stories it was realistic. It is simply amazing. Thank you for writing this. And I sincerely hope you will finish writing the rest of your fics. I really love your writing style. And kudos to your betas as well.
kenni-bun bun chapter 17 . 4/28/2016
...I've never read anything like this, it's so amazing! I love me a good sci-fi story, and I love aliens. Even if the aliqui weren't really aliens. And was I sensing a little blossoming of feelings between Itachi and gaara? Itachi after the initial fight, was hilarious! He just gave no fucks and was super sassy and sarcastic, I love it. I had been waiting to finish this the whole time I was at work, and I'm sooo glad I finished.
jj chapter 17 . 3/18/2016
re read still love it
MindYourMind chapter 17 . 1/10/2016
Your writing style is so vivid and addictive! I thoroughly enjoyed this creative and delightful fanfic. Thank you so much for sharing!
Moonlitbeautyxx chapter 17 . 11/2/2015
This was such a great and quick read. I can imagine this being an awesome action/romance movie. I would have loved to see more interaction between the main two men. Though the story revolved around sasuke, he kind of felt like a side character. I feel like itachi had a bigger role than he. I'm curious about how life would be after sharing earth. 't imagine it'd be easy especially considering they were in a certain mind frame for so long.. more people run the risks of finding their mates.. and those poor castro they need some healing. / I'm kind of sad tenten ran off without having the change of heart I hoped for or just any interaction at all. I feel like since she followed danzo so whole heartedly as to ditch her friends. That she'd come out angry in the end. Possibly leading the next revolution with the mob who was blood thirsty for war.

My favorite character was definitely gaara. I really wonder how their (with nary) reunion went. I wonder if he's found his place as a demi.

I sincerely wish the epilogue was longer Though. You've described everything so wonderfully, such a great and fast paced plot. But I still feel like it has unfinished business. I have so many more questions! I wish I could know more about the mark and how they explore their bond. They should be super powerful together! but how do they tap into their combined power? How does their bond translate on a day to day basis? They should be able to read each other's mind! Eh. Sorry I feel like I'm forcing a sequel on you lol!

Anyway, I thank you for your time and your talent! Regardless of my rambling, this story has become a favorite of mine.
P. Cythera chapter 17 . 10/25/2015
really great work! Loved it :)
of pencils and stains chapter 17 . 10/4/2015
This is amazing. Well-written and well-described, with characters staying as who they are and yet becoming your own. Kudos to you!
lonelylulaby chapter 17 . 8/16/2015
Oh my GAWD! That last sentence had my heart all a flutter. "...it has colors I've ne re seen before" Gah just died, short circuited and need to replace my heartstrings/batteries.

Another wonderful story, I belive I started this a long time ago and just never kept up with it.

ja ne till next we meet again
Guest chapter 17 . 4/12/2015
hi
honestly! What an AMAZING story!
i loved it even though you've written it couple of years ago...
it was mind wracking at first ...so much motion
so many scenes...
i felt so thrilled by it...
thanks .