Reviews for The Inn
Need...moreeeee.
Lalalara chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Cute. Funny. I'd love to read more. :) xox
Caitlyn chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
this was really good. Awesome detail and everything. The only problem was that i think u should have set the story further along in the plot line of the gaems because at that point i honestly could not picture Mel or even Edward thinking that way. Maybe after a few more attraction points or something and i t would have been really funny if you could have inclueded Lydia or even Stella at some point. Stella would have been supportive and Lydia would have tried to kill Mel and then Edward would have said something about how he loves mel or whatever and Lydia would have been heartbroken etc... but it was really good writing!
HairSpunofGold chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
i like it!
kurokosexual chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Nice story. :D

Sometimes I think that they shared the same room too. XD
MelxEdward4EVR chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Cute i loved it and i did sorta of wonder where everyone slept especially when they had that one bed apartment in Thasis. i really liked the part at the end when galahad said edward would be stuck wit mel for all eternity it was something i could actually picture him saying. . good job! i would love to see more of this.
natasha chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
loved it
Chikanpo chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Teehee, that was funny xD I luv it! I think it's perfect just the way it is, it doesn't need anymore. But I won't complain if you do add more -winks- Great job!

Chow for now brown cow!

~Tanu/Chibi
Blurble chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Aw

Do please write more.

(Also, perhaps you might want to consider posting this on the amaranthia forums?)
darysha chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I loved your story. I guess Mel doesn't usually cry, but that's not a problem. You've written it well and I would enjoy reading some more. :)
zafranks chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
woah. love this. I was a bit frustrated when I didn't get them married at my first try of the game. Hell yeah, this is the best ending! :D

Great job writing the fic, although I couldn't imagine Mel saying those mushy stuff about love. But all in all, it was fantastic! :D
xAnemx chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I laughed quite a few times while I was reading this. Good job! Seriously. And yeah, a crying Mel is a little bit weird since we're not exactly used to her like that, but it's okay, since everyone regardless of their nature or personality cries at some point or another. I would enjoy reading more stories or drabbles [MelEd, of course]written by you, but that's for you to decide. Anyways, I enjoyed reading this and great work!
Hon Hon Laughs chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I really loved the story. Especially the part where Edward dragged Mel back to the inn. That made me laugh a little.. But I found it a bit OOC for Mel to suddenly start crying like that.. She doesn't exactly strike me as the type to do that..

Overall, I would really love it if you wrote more of this.