Reviews for Tears Of Joy
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Beautiful imagery you've laid down here, xfirefly9x! Definitely have a way with the words that make pretty pictures :D
chrysalis escapist chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Wow, beautiful!

I loved the focus on the tears, and the descriptions were really beautiful as tears of joy should be. Very good too the detail of the dog, and the thoughts on her running. Also thought that 'A million moments pass her by' was very much in keeping with the show, great job!
cherrygurl1225 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
OMG, Meredith! That was beautiful! *applauds* Loved it! I know you only write drabbles and ficlets, but I keep hoping someday you'll write a nice long one-shot or multi-chapter Tru/Jack fic because I love the way you write, especially with characterization. All of your fics are spot on with that.

What I love about your writing is how you're able to elicit exactly the right emotions in so few words, which is not something a lot of people can do unless they're writing poetry. I know personally I prefer to write fics that are a bit longer, even if they're under 1,0 or 500 words, but I always have difficulty with 100 word-ish drabbles.

I loved that Tru saved Jack and the tenderness with which he embraces her makes my heart melt! *sighs and squees in fangirl happiness* So tender yet subtle, intimate and perfect for these two fated lovers. Thank you for painting such a gorgeous scene in my head that I wish really could have happened!

I hope you write more Tru/Jack drabbles soon! Pretty please? *with a cherry on top* ;)

Also, good luck with uni and hang in there! I'm one more film studies paper away from freedom... At least until the 26th...

Thanks again for making my day! :)